Spartan Service Number Forum Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great...

Color text is broken.

:angry

And the column width for the details of each person who posts has been made wider significantly.

It's like they are trying to sabotage me. :(

SPARTAN-424: Ashley (cha0spr1nces5) | Spartan-II Class-II || Special Projects: //Classified// | Rank: Ghost Team Member || Alabama

Along with Spartan John-612, Ashley-424 was selected for the Classified Ghost Team due to washing out of the original augmentation process. Like the other members of Ghost Team, S-424 specializes in espionage and information gathering.

Now that post size has been increased, I have merged Spartan-II Class-IIs back into the list with the Class-Is.

I'm also really glad to see Red text return.

28914-12454-MK: MyrHerder (character name Michael E. Kotea) | ODST || 105th Shock Trooper Division: 7th Shock Troops Battalion | Sergeant || Tucson, AZ, USA
One-line Bio: Assigned to UNSC Aegis Fate recovering military assets.

I read in the OP that you were accepting ODSTs, but I don't see a list yet. Anyway, here's my brief.

Google Doc in the format of a Halopedia article.

Brief Bio: Born on Dwarka in 2526 to loyalist parents, his family moved to New Carthage to support the war effort against the Covenant. Working on weapons and vehicles throughout his childhood, he trained to be a pilot and joined the UNSC Marine Corps at 18. He served aboard the UNSC Midsummer Night from 2545 to 2552, flying Pelicans for the ODSTs. Over that time he trained with the ODSTs, served on the ground with them, and eventually was initiated and transfered to the 105th. He assisted in the evacuation of New Alexandria on Reach, the resistance in New Mombasa [Halo 2], the landing on Delta Halo, and the storming of the Citadel on the Arc. Kotea escaped the Arc aboard the UNSC Aegis Fate, on which he now serves, recovering human and Covenant vehicles abandoned throughought the known systems for analysis and re-use by the UNSC.

I read in the OP that you were accepting ODSTs, but I don't see a list yet. Anyway, here's my brief.

Glad to have you aboard Sgt. Kotea.

There wasn't a list because no one listed their information to be one yet, but I've gone ahead and added ODSTs and Marines under the Spartan-Is in the 2nd post.
They might get moved later as the list grows, but they are there for now.

Don't know if you're taking Navy personnel, but if you are:

27803-31286-GR: Grif (Phantom) Ryans | Corbulo Academy of Military Science: Class of 2526 || First Cohort: Velites Squad | Sr. Cadet, Squad Leader || Wichita, KS, USA

Name: Grif Ryans
UNSC Service Number: 27803-31286-GR
Home World: Chi Rho
DOB: 08/07/2515
Height: 1 m 83 cm
Weight: 73 kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Blood Type: AB+

Bio: Given the nickname Phantom after getting scared and hiding in a supply closest during a prank in his freshmen year where seniors pretended to haunt the barracks. Later, as a designated marksman, new cadets still used the name in reference to never knowing where he's shooting them from, and how he seamed to always appear when they would be up to nefarious actions around campus. Velites Squad was off planet for free-fall training when Circinius-IV was attacked in 2526 and therefore survived the massacre. Awarded a commission as an Ensign for quick action helping his squad and several trainers escape the system. Has requested transfer to the Naval Officers Academy, Reach, to finish his last year of training.

Last edited by a moderator:
26584-18954-RP: Ralph Pimentel (SprayNoob) | ODST - Technician/saboteur: Active | 105th Shock Trooper Division: 7th Shock Troops Battalion | Gunnery Sergeant || TO, Ontario, Canada

Bio: Born and raised in Canada, ON Toronto. Ralph spent most of his childhood on Military bases. He enrolled with the UNSC Junior Academy for his teen years until he finally graduated at the top of his class. Recommended to become an Officer, but declined the offer. Later, already enrolled in the Marine Corps, Received the rank as Gunnery Sergeant after his old rank of Corporal, he began working under ONI as one of their Spartan Armor Technician. Ralph was selected to go under training as an ODST because of this technician skill set. With the reasons of monitoring and observing the Spartan III's. After graduating, Ralph has fought midway of the Human-Covenant War Era alongside the Spartan III's. Ralph is currently combat active.

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN-144: Tom (Alkatraz) | Spartan-II || 248th Gilded Wardens (Formerly Delta Team) | Commander || Australia

://ONI Personal File//:

~SPARTAN-144~

Personal Data:
Name: Tom
UNSC ID Number: //DATA EXPUNGED//
Spartan Enlistment: //DATA EXPUNGED//
Birthdate: //DATA EXPUNGED//
Home Planet: Earth

Biological Data:
Height:
~Pre-augmentation - 6' 9"
~Post-augmentation - 7' 3"
Weight:
~Pre-augmentation - 175 lbs.
~Post-augmentation - 283 lbs.
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown

Brief Bio:
S-144 was one of the Spartans assigned to Red Team, Delta squad and was considered MIA/KIA after a botched landing on Reach. After recovering from the fall S-144 was part of several small ground firefights saving and evacuating several marines to orbit. Once in orbit S-144 fought in a Longsword long enough to witness the Covenant planetary destruction fleet enter Reach's orbit. He watched human ships burn one by one and shot down as many covenant small ships as possible before seeing one ship retreating from the fight. S-144 followed the Pillar of Autumn and attempted to follow it's slipspace jump but instead ended up in a random patch of Human controlled space.
Throughout his training in the SPARTAN-II program Tom excelled at CQC, endurance and aerial combat. He was quiet and mechanical letting his designated AI speak for him in most cases S-144 was often distanced from the people around him but completed objectives with deadly efficiency, often putting aside morality in order to get the job done. Currently Tom leads a growing chapter of spartans under the name of the 248th Gilded Wardens who stand guard over one of the more distanced forerunner installations and ensure it's safety against any incoming threat.

Combat Ratings:

~Sharpshooting: 10
~CQC: 10
~Mid-Range: 9
~Explosive: 9
~Energy Weapons: 9
~Ground driving: 6
~Gunner: 10
~Air Units: 10

Armor Permutations:
~Damascus Materials EOD Helmet +CNM
~Independantly Designed Q-44 Warden Torso
~MJOLNIR mk. V [K] Shoulders
~MJOLNIR mk. V Gauntlets + UA Buckler attachment.
~MJOLNIR mk. V Legs + Hard Case.

Loadout:

~AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun
~M90 Close Assault Weapon System
~M6G Magnum Sidearm
~2X M6 Frag Grenade
~Titanium Carbide Combat Knife

F185: "Fork-F185" (ColFork85) | Spartan-III || Phi Squad: Team Misfit | Rank: Colonel || Michigan

INFORMATION REQUEST ON SPARTAN F185 HAS BEEN APPROVED BY ONI. DOCUMENTS WILL TRANSMIT AFTER ONI SECURITY REVIEW.

//END TRANSMISSION//

S-192: -Bonepunk- | Spartan-II Class-II || Project: Dark Omen | Rank: SCPO || Berlin

SPARTAN-086: Trixie (Aramoorn) | Spartan-II Class-I || Special Projects: Classified | Master Chief Petty Officer|Colorado
Here's to hoping i did that right. I really just wanted to reserve 086 again.

D-229 | Spartan Vincent | Spartan-III | Delta Company : Feral Team (Team leader) | Commander | Massachusetts
-Fearl Team is a 4 man squad, ran locally by me, consisting of a few of my friends. Contact me if your local and like to join :D

SPARTAN-078 Jason (Jason-078) | Spartan-II Class-I || AFFILIATION: Spartan Fireteam: White | Rank: Team Leader || Oregon

Code:
                                 UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND
                                 OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE
                                 SECTION III
                                 1138, 12 SEPTEMBER, 2525
                                 CLASSIFIED / SPARTAN-II PROGRAM
                                 ADM PARANGOSKY / EYES ONLY

-->> BEGIN PERSONNEL FILE <<--
NAME       | Alexander, Jason E.
UNSCID     | S-37401-078
UNSC SN    | 66822-370-NHJ4886
DOB        | 30 October, 2511
BIRTHPLACE | New Constantinople, Circinius IV, Circinius System
BLOOD TYPE | A-Pos
GENDER     | Male
HEIGHT     | 6’ 6”
WEIGHT     | 296 lb
HAIR       | Black, graying due to augmentation procedure
             (shaved)
EYES       | Blue, iris size increased in size due to 
             augmentation procedure
RANK       | Petty Officer First Class

-->> PERSONALITY PROFILE <<--
Jason has applied his tactical aptitude throughout the entirety 
of the SPARTAN-II training.  It is my opinion that he is the 
best tactician of all the candidates.  I would have to rank his 
leadership skills third in the overall structure of the program, 
coming close behind those of John and Kurt.  His skill at chess, 
as I have heard extensively from Dèjá, is unmatched and he uses 
that same skill in the way he fights.  If I had to say anything 
negative about Jason, it is that he overthinks most situations.  
However, with the neural processing speed that all of the 
SPARTANs received, that may just be his greatest strength.

-->> TRAINING PROFILE <<--
Franklin said that Jason excelled in Commando Training and 
Leadership Skills.  He qualified expert on all weapon systems, 
but excelled with the use of the MA5B Individual Combat Weapon 
System and M6C Personal Defense Weapon System.  He also showed 
great skill with the Combat Knife and M9 High-Explosive Dual-
Purpose grenade.  He and the rest of Fireteam Spartan: White 
trained extensively in heavy armor and assault techniques.

-->> ADDITIONAL INFORMATION <<--
As per the authority granted under me by Naval Code 45812, I 
have allowed Jason to keep a journal of his training.  This was 
meant to track subject experiences for these reports to you.  
Dèjá has compiled all relevant portions of the journal for your 
viewing, including notes by myself, Franklin, and others.  It 
can be found [url=https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9422592/1/Halo-Checkmate-book-1-Opening-Moves]LINKED HERE[/url].

Catherine Elizabeth Halsey, MD, PhD
                             Civilian Consultant 409871

S-818: BuckbeeW (BuckeeW) | Spartan-II Class-II || Unit (Unknown) /Team (Unknown)/Project (Unknown)| Rank (Unknown)/Sniper || Saint Helens, Oregon.

The reason I have a bunch of (unknowns) is because I don't really know if I am in a group, team or project. I don't have a known rank as of yet, either. Also, as I have mentioned before BuckbeeW is correct.

I pretty much just copied this over from FlusherCape26's

My details are:
SPARTAN A-191: Ax Maxwell | Spartan-III Alpha Squad |Rank: Petty Officer Second Class | California/Missouri

Biographical Information
Birth Name: Alexander "Ax" Maxwell
Spartan Tag: A-191 (refers to himself as S-1911)
Homeworld: Gilgamesh
Date of Birth: January 28, 2529

Physical Information
Height: 7ft 5in
Weight: 300lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Military Information
Affiliation: None (S-1911 is believed to have gone insane and went rogue)
Specialty: Infiltration, Guerilla Warfare, Sniper Operations
Battles: Human-Covenant War
Last Known Location: Concord

Personal Information
Ax Maxwell A-191 was 8 years old when he was brought into the Spartan III Program. Being that he was much older and more developed than the other candidates, he proved difficult to indoctrinate during the training process. Physically he was up to any challenge, but the superconducting fibrification part of the augmentation process caused mental health issues. At first he only displayed minor lacks in discipline: Retagging his armor "S-1911" and stealing an EOD helmet from the armory. When questioned, Spartan A-191 answered: I'm not like the others, and I want them to know it." During the Human-Covenant War, he was demoted from Petty Officer First Class for painting his helmet and armor in grunt blood, sacking a covenant fortification, then broadcasting himself raising the UNSC flag and screaming "I am William Wallace!".

While slowly turning clinically insane, A-191 has displayed notable achievements, even compared to Spartan-II's. The Navy considered creating a new award when the Secretary of Space Command learned A-191 had sniped a Zealot with a M6C from a half mile. While the Pistol Sniper medal was never created, A-191 was presented a unique suppressed M6C chambered in 11mm Magnum. A-191 was recognized again just a few months later for his ingenuity. After running out of ammunition, instead of picking up the weapon of fallen marines, A-191 gathered a handful of slender metal tubes, and used them as javelins to impale covenant forces at medium range. While the effectiveness of this tactic is still a subject of debate at war colleges, it was revealed during interrogations after the covenant defeat that the spear throwing Spartan was a symbol of fear.

Weapon Loadout
Custom SRS-99 Anti Material Rifle
Cartidge: 20x110mm
Capacity: 5 rounds
Terminal force: 43,500ft-lbs

Custom M6C
Cartidge: 11mm Magnum
Capacity: 6 rounds
Terminal Force: 1,600ft-lbs

Also known to carry:
Suppressed MA-5B
M90 CAWS