why can't I find H4 mk VI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone! So I know I'm terrible at posting my work on here (plan to rectify that very soon) but my burning question is why is no one doing files for halo 4 mark 6? There's no question that it is the best looking armor from halo 4 (in my opinion) but I can't find any files and those who are doing scratch builds are quite few and far between...just wondering if I'm the only one this invested

The multiplayer mark VI ....its basically a redefining of the halo 2 and3 mark VI and I just want to see someone do at least the helmet some justice

I had done a pre release helmet of the mk6 g2. I dont know if it meets what you want or need but check it out on my thread. I believe I put the link in the first or second post. But it is definitely somewhere near the end. I am currently working over the mk6 g2 chest for Arcanine, I can then work over the helmet and possibly the rest of the armor after I get done with a different request. I would post a link but I am on my phone.

well they have my thanks, also how did you come by this file? i feel like i have scoured the internet looking and found nothing. :(

Youre very welcome! The file was cleaned up by Ted and was unfolded by me. As Crimmson said he is doing the chestpiece, which I am hoping I will have time to unfold. I think I heard something about the forearms being done somewhere but I cant recall.

Well I am excited to get crackin on this build. I did have to tweak the unfold a bit as I don't have a4 paper, and I do have to finish the assembly of BIGhairyscottsman's recon but ya as soon as anyone has an update on a chest piece id love to hear about it,as well as i will keep a wip on the helmet,not sure if i should start a new thread for that though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back