I'm unfolding files again

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcrter

Hey so I know I did this a while back but I just thought I'd put it back out there again because I can see a lot of people needing it; I'm offering to unfold files again! I have some updated guidelines this time:

• Limit of 5 files at a time from a single person
• Like before, I will attempt every model I'm tasked with but if it's too complicated, I'll send you a little PM telling you the task is out of my skill range.

So if you want a file unfolded just post a link to it here or PM me it if you'd like to keep the file for private use. I will not distribute any files given to me to unfold without the modeler's permission. Same as before, I will keep doing this for free as long as people don't abuse the privilege. I don't want to have to charge, but if you ask a big task of me there may be a PM in your inbox about compensation.

Also if you're a regular modeler I'd be honored to work side-by-side with you on your files unfolding them for you.

Happy pepping 405th,
drcrter

Oh and if you gave me a file to unfold last time I deeply apologize I had a hardware meltdown and had to replace my laptop.

Here's some example work that i've done:

A 3D minecraft sword
e0HRyFK.jpg

Grimmjow Alternative
4ZGpVfu.jpg

A random sword
2hgKf6B.jpg

None of these are my own models as I am only the unfolder.

Attachments

• e0HRyFK.jpg
    e0HRyFK.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 4ZGpVfu.jpg
    4ZGpVfu.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 2hgKf6B.jpg
    2hgKf6B.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 210
New Unfold:

Crimmson's Deathstroke Helmet