Props Helljumpers project warthog bravo disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampbilly

Original thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/13285-Helljumpers-Project-Warthog-Bravo Ladies....gentlemen......for those of you that followed my first and second warthog build....the first on this forum....I would like to apologize for my disappearance. In 2008 the warthog was stolen from my shop in miami which obviously ceased after that. I had an emergency move to tx where after a few years I ended up getting divorced. I cannot access my old account for some reason now. Anyways im sorry for letting you all down. Much love: HELLJUMPERS/SWAMPBILLY.

Swampbilly, I know I've seen those builds and it really sucks that your warthog was stolen.. Sorry to hear you went through a divorce as well but I know for me and I'm sure most us here you haven't let us down. Life always comes first, good or bad. Just glad to see you back..

Swampbilly, I know I've seen those builds and it really sucks that your warthog was stolen.. Sorry to hear you went through a divorce as well but I know for me and I'm sure most us here you haven't let us down. Life always comes first, good or bad. Just glad to see you back..

I appreciate your kind words alpha. I hope all who supported and followed understand as you do.. im glad to be back.

Well I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck I guess Master Chief really did get all the luck lol, welcome back man :D

Sir, I and my spouse are both new to this site. It is saddening to hear that all the hard work you put into your creation of a warthog was stolen. As for letting people down, that sir you never did. My husband and I have been with many gaming communities over the last 2 decades, and when members disappear, we become concerned for them, but also wish them the best of life. It is heartening to hear that you are back, and I can state that my husband and I will be looking forward to your future projects.

Sir, I and my spouse are both new to this site. It is saddening to hear that all the hard work you put into your creation of a warthog was stolen. As for letting people down, that sir you never did. My husband and I have been with many gaming communities over the last 2 decades, and when members disappear, we become concerned for them, but also wish them the best of life. It is heartening to hear that you are back, and I can state that my husband and I will be looking forward to your future projects.
Wow....hardly anyone talks like that anymore.....thanks you for that. :D

Wow....hardly anyone talks like that anymore.....thanks you for that. :D

Well you better get used to it, because we all care!!!

Let us know what your plans are for the future, remember that the 405th has your back :)
We help eachother.

Well you better get used to it, because we all care!!!

Let us know what your plans are for the future, remember that the 405th has your back :)
We help eachother.
Yes thank you. I got alot of help in the past. Im afraid everyone I knew no longer exists on here lol

let me put it like this life is bad as it can get and it just starts going down hill, the only thing stopping it is what we do, so your old work is gone and yeah it sucks but think of it like this you've learn the skill you needed so all you need is time to rebuild and keep going on so press on trooper because we're going to take that hill and nothing not even 343i is going to stop us.

Swampbilly,

I'm sorry for all the bad that you went thru, I recently went thru a divorce too, so I feel your pain.
But with bad times comes good times, and now I have the freedom to do what ever I want and finally build armor and like you, eventually make a warthog. :)

Hope to see more of your work in the future!

Swampbilly,

I'm sorry for all the bad that you went thru, I recently went thru a divorce too, so I feel your pain.
But with bad times comes good times, and now I have the freedom to do what ever I want and finally build armor and like you, eventually make a warthog. :)

Hope to see more of your work in the future!

My NEW wife loves and laughed at your post lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back