Fireryne's WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireryne

Jr Member
I am not sure if many folks saw my last build but due to Personal Reasons my last build pretty much failed. I did get a helmet out of it (bit on the small side), but i am roaring and ready to start a new build. I have already made some progress, about 20% of the way done with pep'ing out my helmet again. So here it goes again so anyone that wants to follow along with my build and give me some encouragement it would be greatly welcome.

My goal at this time is to get my armor done by Halloween, my wife and I are talking our first daughter out for trick or treating. I did spend some time today to make a little picture to show where i am at with my build and for a reference to me. Hope ya'll enjoy following along and feel free to ask any questions you have. I do a pretty fair job at the pep side of everything and will be posting pictures.

Thanks,
Fireryne

Halo_zps504d0eba.png

Attachments

• Halo_zps504d0eba.png
    Halo_zps504d0eba.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 149
Here are a few quick pictures of my folds and super glued part that i have. It isn't all of them just two of them.

temporary_zpsef424acd.jpg

temporary_zps3c638677.jpg

Attachments

• temporary_zpsef424acd.jpg
    temporary_zpsef424acd.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 138
  • temporary_zps3c638677.jpg
    temporary_zps3c638677.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 153
Looks like you're off to a great start, very good job with the pep. Keep it up!

Thanks! After watching all the video's and reading a ton of things on here i did notice one thing. That if you rush the pep phase it will require way more sanding then i really want to do, and the end product doesn't seem to look as nice.

So i didn't get a ton done the last few days but i did make some progress.

temporary_zpsfdff3d21.jpg

and the over all picture

temporary_zpsfd39a990.jpg

Attachments

• temporary_zpsfd39a990.jpg
    temporary_zpsfd39a990.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 145
  • temporary_zpsfdff3d21.jpg
    temporary_zpsfdff3d21.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 133
Here is a quick update of my helmet so far.

temporary_zpse8b19a4c.jpg

Attachments

• temporary_zpse8b19a4c.jpg
    temporary_zpse8b19a4c.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back