ARIZONA SabotenCon 2014 - Operation Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxyRoo

SabotenCon is coming up quick. It seems that Arizona finally has a decent amount of spartans running around. A few of us have been talking on facebook about doing a gathering. Saturday and Sunday are the big days. This thread is for everyone to exchange info on when they can attend, what they're wearing, etc.

SabotenCon Website: http://www.sabotencon.com/
When: August 29th-September 1st, 2014

Attending:
- Rosh
- RoxyRoo
- Miller925
- Zero Prime

If I can either finish my GEN2 suit or repair my Reach one I will go plus I can probably get a ticket for the 30th or 31st.

ZeroPrime will be added to the list then. I'm assuming Miller925 = Stevenm925? I'll correct it then.

Man it Sabotnen is in the end of Aug. I dont think i have enough time to get my chest piece and the rest of my Reach armor done by then :-(

I am not sure when I will be able to attend (probably either the 30th or the 1st) but I will have to try to make my old Reach armor usable again seeing as I want to make my GEN2 armor the best I can for the Master Chief Collection release.

Well i will get my butt in gear and see what i can do if i dont get it done might go would be cool to meet up with you guys and gals

I'm always looking for more opportunities to wear my armor in-state. I live in Tucson, BTW. I'm working on a Bradley kit, but I don't think it will be done in time for this year's Saboten. Maybe next year.

Bummer...no cash or else I'd love to show up :p I'm sure Hailee would love showing up in her spartan too...assuming I could pry her away from Cherno...

I will see if I can make it, lots going on lately, but ill try

- - - Updated - - -
For Brad:
I did my first suit in 14 days, start to finish. Given it didn't look great, and the second took 7 months, it is doable!

If I get my suit finished I'd love to go... but not sure if that's gonna happen. I'll update here closer to "game day" so to speak. I think I'll be able to do it, I've got this week with nothing going on to get a huge chunk of it done. :)

any of you guys going Roxy and I have destiny builds going she's not sure on hers being done in time but my titan build will be ready for this con next week as well...idk what day the destiny show off is possibly sunday from what Roxy was saying.

new update if any of you are doing destiny builds the day to show em off is Monday I found out from roxy

roxy has a booth this time ill be there everyday but Friday in my halo gear and Monday is the destiny meetup

Well I might see you all on Monday then. Depends on work and what my family has planed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back