Shiroppi's Titanfall IMC Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiroppi

Im always a lurker around 405th forum and that titanfall pepakura thread makes me want to make one. So here i am ! Deadline is 5 weeks from 2nd July. Its already 20 days and progress are slightly slow for a deadline that close. Nonetheless, im confident i can make it for an event on 10th August locally here. I appreciate all comments and any negative feedback to make this build a success

Entire build is out of foam and im using all the files from the Titanfall Official Pepakura thread + some freehand pieces for details. Here's my current progress so far.Most of the pieces is fabricated but not sealed yet. I only have started on the helmet since its one of the hardest piece to seal and paint.

View attachment 1085 View attachment 1086 View attachment 1087 View attachment 1088 View attachment 1089 View attachment 1090 View attachment 1091

In my opinion it looks really good! I can´t wait to see it finished and to see some pictures of you wearing the armor. Keep it up! :D

Pat-

In my opinion it looks really good! I can´t wait to see it finished and to see some pictures of you wearing the armor. Keep it up! :D Pat-
Thanks . Ive been checking your IMC Pilot progress on your facebook page. Cant wait to see how you make the Data Knife.

The visor looks amazing!! Awesome foam skills!
Thanks mate. Visor may look cool but im totally not prepare to see the world in blue. hahaha :rolleyes

View attachment 1099

For now I´am gonna leave the Data knife like that and focus on the armor since I only have like 6 pieces left.

Pat-

Amazing helmet and visor...I do admit the view from inside the visor is a little seizure inducing and glaring...so when you're at a convention, only flip it on for pictures? Haha or keep it on if you've got eyes of steel.

Amazing work.

Update : 27/7/14
Not much going on lately since im lack of funding and materials. mostly materials. I only have the weekend to go out and drive get materials and shops closed early for national holidays for a few days. this sucks. so im stuck doing nothing for a few days till shops are open again. the fabric is the pouches / chest gears. since i cant afford real pouches, i just gonna make my own. also i updated my electronics for the helm.

View attachment 1195View attachment 1196

For now I´am gonna leave the Data knife like that and focus on the armor since I only have like 6 pieces left.
Pat-
Good luck !

that helmet! love the lighting cant wait to see the end result
same here :thumbsup

Amazing helmet and visor...I do admit the view from inside the visor is a little seizure inducing and glaring...so when you're at a convention, only flip it on for pictures? Haha or keep it on if you've got eyes of steel..
after i covered the LED sides , its actually not that bad. but yeah . like you said, i have a switch for the lights at the chin part. just incase.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE : 5th August 2014
Few more days till event im targeting to. So little time , so much to do .. I already painted some of the pieces but i forgot to take the pictures. will take some later when installation. the first pic is the chest piece , middle is a Nerf Retaliator stock for my BF-R and last one is a cheap toy gun modded for P200 Hammond.

View attachment 1714View attachment 1715View attachment 1716

Wow, that helmet is amazing. I'm really impressed.
thanks mate.

Looks frickin' amazing! That visor looks really awesome. Also love the color scheme. Really came out great. Grats man!

had a photoshoot and this is the preview my friend gave me. cant wait to see the rest !

-snip-

thanks mate !

Wow that's an awesome shot! Can't wait to see the rest. Really really amazing work man! Also tell your friend his photos are great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back