My first full build.(MJOLNIR Mark IV Powered assault)(pic heavy-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10484793_744826488917497_7696356238392790536_n.jpg Finished the helmet today with my friend after 10 hours of non stop work! Just wanted to show you!

Wow man that looks pretty awesome. Cant wait to see til it is fully done. I am waiting on the helmet since I am doing the body first.ohh and thank you rundown for the luck and everyone else that is helping me push forward.

Wow man that looks pretty awesome. Cant wait to see til it is fully done. I am waiting on the helmet since I am doing the body first.ohh and thank you rundown for the luck and everyone else that is helping me push forward.
Thanks man! I can't wait either! haha, good luck! how is the body going? thats the next thing im going to be working on, is it pretty difficult?? oh btw, heres the link to my thread so you can stay up dated!! http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/42668-Mark-IV!-First-time-pepakura

Well to me it is not that difficult but for someone like u its like a 7-8 out of ten.for me its like a 5-6 out of 10.the body is coming along pretty good. This week I will finish up the biceps and shoulders than harden them. I am going to do a thin coat of rondo on the inside than fiberglass mat and resin over it to strengthen the rondo layer. I am doing rondo first because of all the little details the biceps have.I will probably do this to all the armor.

Finished the right and left biceps/triceps. Took me about 5 days to make all 6 parts.time fro the shoulders!!! :D
uploadfromtaptalk1408857523909.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408857542026.jpg

Looks good! They looked like they're pretty well scaled for you! I think we're about the same size, Im just skinnier, what were your measurements?

On the bicep and tricep the width is 253mm.on the mid part I left the measurements alone and made a mod to make it skinner width wise. The mid part is wide but when u do the mod on the sides it will be more proportionate to the bicep & tricep. And u dont lose any detail.

Finished one of the shoulders and I think it came out pretty good. The scaling may look like it is to small but mid-bicep piece is a little bit higher than in the pictures.uploadfromtaptalk1408863325417.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408863358365.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408863376839.jpg

This Is the right one. Ididnt like the heightened look of it so I went with this one and its not bad. It fits perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back