Halo: Nightfall ONI ID Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey all. So, for a gig I have coming up, I decided that I'll be cosplaying as an ONI agent from Nightfall. Upon looking at the pictures of Locke, I decided my best to try and recreate his combat ID card on his uniform.

ID.png

I think I nailed close enough design to how it looks, and one that I'm happy with (with my name blacked out for privacy reasons here lol). Tomorrow I'll be having a friend model it into a 3D object so I can begin a prototype 3D print of it!

I'll keep the thread updated as I go. Thanks for reading :D

Jack

Attachments

• BRITTON ID.png
    BRITTON ID.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 992
looks good! Let us know if you'll be selling these :)

If they turn out good tomorrow, I'm definitely thinking of making more and selling them! I'm sure there'll be a major influx of Locke/ONI cosplayers after Nightfall :p

If you need more images of the ONI card from the Reach Limited Edition, let me know and I'll take some pictures of it tonight.

Fyi, there are about 3 threads related to UNSC ID cards, you should check them out.

Sick dude! I was looking at the ONI uniform myself, ref only. My eyes hurt from trying to find out whats on it. I've got some images that might help if you're still interested in doing this.

Halo-Nightfall_ONI_Ref.jpgONI_ID_ref.jpg

Attachments

• ONI_ID_ref.jpg
    ONI_ID_ref.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 296
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back