Agent Jameson Locke (slow progress) #noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covenantpro95

Hello all!

I may be a new member to the site, but I've been stalking and learning for years now. With a current suit of mine in the stages of full completion, next on my agenda is agent Locke's sleek armor.
I'm a college kid with a knack for creativity, but being a music major I wont have too much time for my hobby. So progress will be extremely slow at first. Plus...there are not enough pictures of his armor to start building so I'm also waiting on that. In this thread ill also be posting pics of past and current projects and builds. Criticism is taken well so let me know your opinions on my work and what I can do to better it.

agent locke.jpg

This is the Clearest picture of a "full body" shot of Locke. This will be my reference pic when I enter the sketching phase.

2013-11-01 00.23.19.jpg
2013-05-29 13.42.56.jpg
this is my process before foaming and creating stencils. I take a body "selfie" and sketch the armor on myself to ensure a good fit.

Attachments

• 2012-10-31 19.56.55.jpg
    2012-10-31 19.56.55.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 3,199
That is amazing, It always takes my breath away when people start creating armor when the game hasn't even come out, so there are very little resources to work with...

That is amazing, It always takes my breath away when people start creating armor when the game hasn't even come out, so there are very little resources to work with...

Thanks! This build was actually built pre Halo 4. I had a 4 day window before Halo 4's launch to finish the armor. I worked non stop for four days, literally did not sleep at all. I didn't have enough time to finish a helmet so I'm working on that now.

Ok, so after waiting for E3 so that I can get more reference pics of Locke, I have finally started working on the armor. This is all I have so far and I'll be posting pictures as progress continues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back