Son wants to be Elite for Halloween...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masternewbie

Hi,
Usually I always get a late start on my kid's costume, trying to get an earlier start. The first costume I made was masterchief, then he was Rex the Clone Commander, and now he wants to be a Halo Elite. Ive always cut corners using store bought helmets which I modified. However there is not that much in ways of tutorials or information for Elite aliens from Halo...in this respect Master Chief.

I have seen som "RB's Elite pep files" or something, but when I try to download them all that want to download and install is 7z922.exe.....an executable file. My virus software says it's safe...but what is it...and are there any pep files of elite armor or heads? I tried 4shared and did a search and ....nothing.

Thanks again for any hellpful comments. :)

was that on 4shared?
I go on 4shared once a year...so maybe I forgot how to do a proper search, but I didn't see any elite files on there. I could be wrong....but I didn't see any. RBs pep files were on a thread on here, and I thought I would get a pep file when I clicked on the picture, but I did not. Again, possibly operator error here, but I thought I tried every which way...

I know there ARE pep files for the helmets and armor for the elites. I don't know about the actual head itself though.

well the part you shouldn't have to do is download anything other than the file itself...and if it's asking to install anything I wouldn't recommend it at all just due to the fact that most of those files have a hidden malware package embedded and is not easily detectible it just happened on my laptop but I was able to remove it.

However for the elite build everything I've seen has been scratchbuilt without pep just because templates are hard to make for the elite from what I know.

I might still have my files from when I was working on a Halo Reach Ranger Elite if you can't find others. Personally I always liked the ranger armor best and it would certainly be a lot easier to make than any of the others because you won't have to make mandables or anything wonky like that and he can see out of the neck.

I might still have my files from when I was working on a Halo Reach Ranger Elite if you can't find others. Personally I always liked the ranger armor best and it would certainly be a lot easier to make than any of the others because you won't have to make mandables or anything wonky like that and he can see out of the neck.

cool! PM sent

I also added some cool files to the file archive, they arn't unfolded yet though. They are the halo 1 elite, the halo 2 elites and the halo3 elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back