Need help starting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squadleader56

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am starting a new suit of armour and i have all my items required to start one but i need help with some things.

1. What type of weaponry should i wield with it
2. What colours should i use in making the armour and visor
3. what "class" should i make it into.
4. How many pockets should be made into the vest.
5. What halo 4 helmet should i use
6. what armour should i use (From halo 4)

thank you for taking time out of your day to help me!
Squadleader56

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am starting a new suit of armour and i have all my items required to start one but i need help with some things.

1. What type of weaponry should i wield with it
2. What colours should i use in making the armour and visor
3. what "class" should i make it into.
4. How many pockets should be made into the vest.
5. What halo 4 helmet should i use
6. what armour should i use (From halo 4)

thank you for taking time out of your day to help me!
Squadleader56

Really none of us but you can decide all these questions. This is going to be YOUR armor, not ours. You can customize it any way you like. But good luck! :)

I understand that its my armour but i just cant figure some of this stuff out on my own and no one else in my family knows the Halo universe and the different things about it, so i thought "why dont i just ask 405th for some help" and i did. even though i cant figure out some stuff, i have found 3 badass looking sketches i did when i was wondering what to make the armour look like.
1. Arctic digital camo
2. Assassin from assassins creed in halo armour (not my best idea but it would still look cool)
3. Tron themed armour.

If this is your first build, then my advice would be to do one or two simply patterned colors-- if there's going to be a pattern at all. As for the visor, get a pre-shaded one. Better not to tackle scratchmade or custom-painted visors first time around. Are you using pep or foam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back