Looking for HQ HD pics of Dare's armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
I have been searching for high quality high def pictures of all of Dare's armor, and undersuit. I am wishing to make a free formed suit of her armor via foam. The main issue I have been running into is nearly all the pics I can find are her in 2 different poses that are recycled. If anyone can help me I would be so grateful.

Any particular angles you've been trying to find? I might be able to find my copy of ODST (It went AWOL) and I could possibly take pictures from any angle with my capture card for you if you'd like.

@the_shiznite88 I am looking for some rear armor shots, and a few close detail shots if possible. Thank you so much for offering. I would go looking yself, but I have no consoles at all so cannot play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can wait a few days I'll provide you with extracted game assets to work with. Those should make your life a little easier.

Thank you thank you thank you. @Arcanine @the_shiznite88 Thank you both so much for your offers of assistance. I will gladly take anything you can send my way.

Arcanine, with those assets, will they be 3d modles or 2d pics? 2d pics would work a little better for me due to I do not have a 3d rendering program.

Thank you thank you thank you. @Arcanine @the_shiznite88 Thank you both so much for your offers of assistance. I will gladly take anything you can send my way.

Arcanine, with those assets, will they be 3d modles or 2d pics? 2d pics would work a little better for me due to I do not have a 3d rendering program.
You can open them in Pepakura Designer if you have that or you can download the free 3d program Blender.

@Arcanine Yes, @Crimsmson just put in a Dare into the file archive. Thank you though for your assistance. I am not loath to having more pics and such either.

Actually, Crimmson took his files down in favour of my own set, which has been separated and sorted to allow for individual Troopers to be built.

Ashuraa, I would HIGHLY suggest you learn the basics of importing models into Blender and applying textures to them. That will give you every reference you'll ever need.

Welp, couldn't find my copy of ODST and been away from my comp for a week sry. I'll grab a copy from a friend and get those pics for you ASAP.

Welp, couldn't find my copy of ODST and been away from my comp for a week sry. I'll grab a copy from a friend and get those pics for you ASAP.

Thank you Shiznite88. I have managed to get from Crimmson and @Arcanine the pepakura wire frames ripped from the game. Detail pics from you, when and if you can get them, will only make the final detailing that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back