Boston ComicCon / Rhode Island ComicCon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperWolf

Member DIN
S229
I know it's short notice for BCC as it's coming up next weekend. But I'm going to be there Saturday as well as LilTyrant . So any others planning on attending? Also RICC is the first weekend in Nov. which a few of us are also plannin on going to. So let's chat about that too. Who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Boston Comic Con is next weekend (Aug 8-10). SniperWolf and I (and hopefully more!) will be there on Saturday (Aug 9). Tickets are still available here. No specific plan yet as to when/where we will meet, but my guy will be there with his camera so the more the merrier :)!

You live in Providence, RI? Cause if your talking RICC just google it an go to the home page. If I wasn't posting from my cell I'd drop you a link. But yeah be great to get more people in the meet up. ^.^

Can't do Boston unfortunately, away that weekend for a wedding. Or "fortunately" actually I suppose since they are awesome and should get married?

But I'll look into RICC for sure. I think it's not until November, so that's much more doable.

Yeah RICC is the first weekend in Nov. so there's plenty of time to prep/ plan for.

Unless it's held ya the Hynes center, I'm also not familiar XD. We'll play it by, worse case I'll send ya my cell number cause I can access that easy while in suit.

Count me in for RICC! Can't wait to hang with you guys again, and to meet a few more Spartans!

Hey all! Since RICC is this weekend, just checking which day/times people want to meet up. We started discussing on the Colonial Facebook Group, but I'm not sure if there are some who don't check FB so figured it should be discussed here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back