Look what I bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Hey, I am now the proud owner of a Halo 2 muckle statue.

These were made in a limited run for promotion only. And these statues were used for costuming in the past. Might mold my own costume out of it.

muckle_zps9cff4fa9.jpg

Attachments

• muckle_zps9cff4fa9.jpg
    muckle_zps9cff4fa9.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 345
that is crazy nice. what are its measurements? some people are lucky or at the right place.

that is crazy nice. what are its measurements? some people are lucky or at the right place.

it's 1,95 meter or 76,7716535 inches with the pedestal.
If it's off the medestal i'ts the same size as I am.

And well I had to pay enough to get it. But it's wel worth it.

It's beautiful! I can't imagine how cool it would be to walking in to my house every day and see that standing there. I wouldn't feel too bad spending a pretty penny on that. Unless it cost as much as a car or something... Do you know where these were displayed? And did you snag it on Ebay or get it from the folks displaying it?

It's beautiful! I can't imagine how cool it would be to walking in to my house every day and see that standing there. I wouldn't feel too bad spending a pretty penny on that. Unless it cost as much as a car or something... Do you know where these were displayed? And did you snag it on Ebay or get it from the folks displaying it?

There are these shops called game mania in our country, mutch like gamestop in the US.
I know they sell these kind of statues from time to time. I've waited years for this statue to be sold.

And yes, It kinda costs the same as an old car.

Nice score, dude! :D I've been wanting to get one of those for years, but 1) I couldn't afford it, and 2) the wife wouldn't let me put it elsewhere in the house, lol.

At least I've got one of those four-foot MC statues from HALO 2, you know the one where he's standing on the rock base.

I got it for cheap on eBay years ago, was "local pick-up only" from Toronto. Probably why I was the only person to bid on it :p

That is really cool! It would be terrifying to be walking around my house at night in the dark and see this standing in the corner...

very nice find congrats on picking this up other then having a warthog park out side your house I can not really think of a cooler collectable'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back