Halo Spartan Armor custom with MK V (B) Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltLock

I just started my First build and I am excited to say it is going well except for the humidity in my garage. Pictures should be coming in tonight!

Good job! Do you have any pictures to show off (even progress pictures)?
Not yet, I am getting my last piece that I need tomorrow and then I should have the pictures. That and I need to find a different camera because my camera refused to take a picture.

I forgot to go get glue to put the pieces together. So I'm heading out tomorrow morning and buying it and then I will be working on the suit until I have a concussion test at 4:30 and Sports meeting at 6:30.
ok cool I can't wait to see it! Please message when you get pictures up. :)

Well my helmet pep file messed up on a spot and I didn't realize it and there is no way to fix it before I print it so I am changing my helmet to the Halo 4 Recruit helmet

SUNP0002.JPGSUNP0003.JPGSUNP0004.JPGSUNP0005.JPGProgress so far, I had to restart and change which helmet I am building.

Can't wait to see more pictures and progress of the armor!

What was the helmet you were going to do before changing if you don't mind me asking?

Can't wait to see more pictures and progress of the armor!

What was the helmet you were going to do before changing if you don't mind me asking?
I was going to do the MK V (B) from Halo Reach but I ran into some problems on the pep file where pieces were missing. Right now on this helmet I have hit another error spot where the piece lines up with some of the numbers and the numbers that don't line up doesn't have a matching piece or no other piece belongs there.

I was going to do the MK V (B) from Halo Reach but I ran into some problems on the pep file where pieces were missing. Right now on this helmet I have hit another error spot where the piece lines up with some of the numbers and the numbers that don't line up doesn't have a matching piece or no other piece belongs there.
Never mind on that problem part, the piece I needed was so well hidden I didn't see it until now so there goes 2 hours of searching.

Never mind on that problem part, the piece I needed was so well hidden I didn't see it until now so there goes 2 hours of searching.

Well thankfully you noticed it now, haha well can't wait to see the Helmet now that you found all the pieces!

Pictures should be coming up at about 8:30 CT

Looking like you are having a good time, Best of luck in your build, and if you have any questions feel free to ask there are many if not all of us willing to help you out

SUNP0006.JPGSUNP0007.JPGSUNP0008.JPGSUNP0009.JPGNot as far as I would like to be but I get another 10 hours of work tomorrow and it should be done and have a good coat of resin on it by Wednesday at about 3:30

SUNP0011.JPGSUNP0012.JPGLast night's progress, I didn't get much done because I spent a lot of the day cleaning the house trying to fix a car but I will be working for about 9 hours today so there should be more done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back