WIP: pepakura friendly agent locke helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdtron99

so as you all know, i am currently teaching myself the art of 3d modelling.

i noticed there aren't really any files for this helmet being made yet (well, atleast not pep friendly files) so i thought i would give myself a challenge and attempt to model a somewhat "medium definition" locke helmet!

lockescreenshot.JPG

so this is what i have so far!

please let me know what you think, and constructive criticism is welcome.

I would reeeeally not recommend this as a beginner project. It's heavy on details, has a deceptive silhouette, and the references are pretty bad. Good luck, though.

Vrogy i do understand that this is not something meant for beginners, but i do enjoy a challenge. i am not including all details though, to make it pepakura compatible. thank you for the wishing of good luck, though!

(ps, your locke model is coming along GREAT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
so i decided im gonna re-do the locke helmet as it didn't come out that great. but before i do that, im gonna model the rest of locke's armor for my own personal build. starting with the chest.

please put up for download when finished I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;0

please put up for download when finished I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;0

I actually recently took this project back up again (y'know, something for spare time) and i should be done within the next day or two (not including unfold, cause school will definitely get in the way)

Hey, sorry if i'm nagging, but did you finish the helm? If you did, could you put it up as an obj file or something? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back