[Gaming] The 405th's Destiny Clan (Caution: Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on it as soon as I can get on it, but as my copy was bought off Amazon, I have to wait for the UPS truck, and thus far being "on schedule" it will only tell me that it should arrive by 8pm at the latest. No clue if it will get here earlier, or by how much, which is totally throwing off my "countdown to Legend." lol.

I don't know if this is true or not but i thought i had read somewhere that the Destiny servers weren't going online until 12:01 AM or something like that. If that were the case, it would suck to have the game early. Sitting there for hours while you wait for the servers to come online uploadfromtaptalk1410224863305.jpg

I think the servers are already up and running, and have been for a few hours, as for some parts of the world it's already the 9th. Some have even suggested that for those who ordered the digital edition, change your xbox's region to New Zealand and redownload the digital edition, and ou could already be playing.

I'll be on it as soon as I can get on it, but as my copy was bought off Amazon, I have to wait for the UPS truck, and thus far being "on schedule" it will only tell me that it should arrive by 8pm at the latest. No clue if it will get here earlier, or by how much, which is totally throwing off my "countdown to Legend." lol.

Ay Amazon preorder says 8 pm too so I think that's just a default. UPS usually gets around to my neighborhood around 12 so let's hope it's the same tomorrow. I'm on third shift tonight so I'm coming home to sleep until I hear the doorbell ring, hopefully.

Got it at 12:20pm, but first comes chores. Dang chores. Yea, I know, why am I online if I have chores to do. Because I procrastinate. lol.

Updated the list of codes on the first page.

Just realized that I had to scroll down in settings and Re-enable the Xbox and Playstation Clan buttons. Not sure if they were there before, but they are back up now.
You will need to play Destiny with your Linked Account (PSN or GT) before you can hit the Join Clan button.
The Join Clan buttons are: [Set as Xbox Clan] and [Set as Playstation Clan]

Do it. Do it Now. Join the Clan!!!!

I also went ahead and promoted us into our own Alliance, but I can disband it and redo it if I need to. We can talk this over after talking to some other clans.

I will be on in 5 hours from the time of this post.

EDIT: Lol did someone change the background of the bungie group? I changed it from what I first had it set as because it was cut off.
I just realized the fixed it so that the title banner is centered.

Should we go with a Halo theme or more of a blank one for the title banner?

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Lol did someone change the background of the bungie group? I changed it from what I first had it set as because it was cut off.
I just realized the fixed it so that the title banner is centered.

Should we go with a Halo theme or more of a blank one for the title banner?

LMAO, that may have been me, lol. I thought the Spartans one was appropriate for the group.

Hey everyone, I have Spent Tons and Tons of time here reading, maybe its time I get a little more active here =)

1) Soule
2) Your XboxGamertag S0ule
3) Xbox One.

So who all has been actively playing? (Xbox 360)

I got tired of playing Earth over and over again, and not having anyone to play with I've gone back to Skyrim.

I'm in GMT -6:00 Central Time.

Anyone else having trouble with the Bungie website only loading part of your Guardian model? It will show the helmet, shoulder pads, bits and pieces of the wrist and boots (basically all the "hard armor" parts) of my Warlock, but nothing else. I don't have any device that can handle the app (why we can't have it on a laptop I just don't get) so I'm stuck with b.net.

I finally have my MBF (The Jigoku SR3)! And I find myself really regretting swapping out my Raven Sheath armor. Granted the Axiom Coven replacement has like 20 better defense and still has the scout rifle ammo boost... it just doesn't look as cool as the Raven Sheath III's blue and silver.

I like the sound of it, Cryptic Dragon, but it's missing something that makes the Jigoku SR3 the "Marksman's Best Friend." Three little words, "Shoot to Loot." I don't have to leave my perch to collect ammo, just have to shoot the boxes.

I had that perk on one of my rifles, but I rarely used it. I'm too mobile, moving from perch to perch, to stay in one spot too long. Apparently my character, like myself, has restless leg syndrome. :lol

Edit: Also, holy crap! The Cryptic Dragon has 12 upgrade slots!

I have been completely enveloped by Destiny haha. I'm grinding away trying to farm for engrams (which I've successfully gotten a few legendary engrams, only to have been decrypted as legendary boots for a warlock, of which I am a hunter, or a strange coin, or just rare items.) I'm up to level 24 now so I'm just grinding for better gear. I'm also farming glimmer along with engrams to up my cryptarch quickly. Every time you gain a level with him, you get a package that contains 3 more engrams. The higher level your Crypt is, the better engrams you get in the mail. At level 5, I had gotten 3 legendary engrams in the mail, all turned into motes of light :mad: haha.

I'll be updating my thread over on B.net with some more farming guides.

You're talking about the colors, right? Just use a shader. There aren't a whole lot but some of them are good.

If it's the purple-ish blue I'm thinking of, it actually isn't that bad. I have my warlock equipped with it right now. Is it called Jester Apogee? I totally dig the Polar Oak shader myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back