Dragon*Con 2014 405th Dinner - NEW UPDATE, PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dragon*Con 2014 - 405th Dinner **GIVEAWAYS**

I could probably make it on Friday.

Also, ll Noble 6 ll, did you want to start a separate thread for the "Craft Your Fandom - Halo Armor" panel? Being one of the few people who has used Vacuum Forming for the vast majority of their armor, I would be willing to talk about that particular technique.

I didn't create one since I don't know (as a newbie) if I am allowed to do so.

Can I join as well? Hotpockets +3 (Dog Face, Halo Kitty & Dr. Princess)

I don't have a costume and I have no intention to make one in the next 14 days.
Till next year.....

Also, it would be nice if you added the details such as a Link to the website, when the convention is, and where it is.

I can't tell if Georgia or California is closer to Oklahoma....
Definitely going to aim for going to A-Kon in Dallas next June though!

I didn't create one since I don't know (as a newbie) if I am allowed to do so.
I made one for you.

Also, it would be nice if you added the details such as a Link to the website, when the convention is, and where it is.
Dragon Con is held every year in Atlanta Georgia on Labor Day weekend.
DragonCon.com

I will probably have +2 at the dinner, since I'm carpooling down with some friends. Friday sounds good to me. Can someone post the address to the Mellow Mushroom (if that's where we are going to meet?).

I like Friday better and would love to be at those two panels also. :)
Even though my armor is not custom/fiberglass made, it has been heavily modified from what Microsoft produced some years ago. I could at least talk about what I did to enhance it, might give others new ideas. :)

Bear with me guys and gals as well, I will be updating the numbers throughout the day to be more complete and accurate. And yes, as of now it is Friday, meetup at 6:15 in the Marriott Lobby, and then continue from there expediently to the Mellow Mushroom.

It is about 3 blocks away, which a 5 person cab ride is about 5 bucks... so I WILL BE DOING THAT, because I'm lazy.

Now last year, a few members did wear their suits to the dinner however, ITS NOT A REQUIREMENT. Don't know about yall, i like to be comfortable when I am eating lol. So casual dress yall... however you interpret that.

2013 Dragon*Con 405th Dinner -
1238144_10201043649708114_250762906_n.jpg

You can count me in as as well. I might be a bit late due to the fact I don't know dcon volunteer shift will be over.

unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year and meet everyone but I'm definitely gearing up for next year and will be going then. I hope everyone has tons of fun!

I can donate my Halo prints for the raffle/give away

I'll try my best to be there, but I'm expecting things around that time to be pretty nuts.

If I make it, I can donate some Kilo 5 patches and several vinyl decals (not much, but I'm sure someone would find a home for them).

If there is room, put me down with a +1

I would love to go, but I don't know anyone XD

Phixix, this is the PRECISE reason why we do the dinner.

Just come and have fun, and its a chance to win some cool props/items!

Have a Gotham City photoshoot at 6PM but we'll head over there just as soon as that's done.

Phixix,

That's why I'm going too, I only know a bunch of guys in the north east, so I'm hoping to meet more of the community down there. We need to see if we can at some point all in costume march together thru the convention, we had 14 peeps at otakon and that killed, people loved it! :)

I will be coming and I have a plus 1 will be great to hang out with everyone

me plus 3 again.. it was such a blast last year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back