CALLING ALL NEVADA, MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO, UTAH, and WYOMING MEMBERS. ROLLCALL NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmortar

Hey to all you that see this...

Lets gauge the true numbers of our members here in the Mountain Region... CO, WY, UT.

I know we have quite a few, so it may be in our best effort to coordinate our out sect finally, the MOUNTAIN WARFARE GARRISON...

SO Hydra and I are here in Denver... how bouts the rests of yas??

Re: How bout the Mountain Warfare folks? Colorado, Utah, Wyoming...

I would be down for a MTN division.

I'm located in Denver CO, and I would love to get some 405th groups going at the Colorado cons, it gets pretty lonely.

Just south of you guys in Castle Rock. I'd be happy to help get the mountain region going.

now to finish that armor... >_>

Just north of you Mile High slickers, on the edge of Thornton, CO. I've got an armouring friend down in Castle Rock, it wouldn't perhaps be you, Ronin? I'm Eryk.

Hey, might I put in for the slogan "Rockies: Mountains Evolved"?

rancor here in colorado springs. what what.

Kyre I'm closest to you, we are actually in superior.

Anyone else?? Were is tim and his utah minions??

I'm in Colorado Springs. I like the Mountain Regiment, but the Warfare Division isn't too bad either. Although I initially read it as welfare lol

HEY! Don't forget Idaho. Boise is reporting in for the Mountain Regiment!

Another from Boise ready to join this corp of hardened fighters. ODST reporting for duty!

I'm a Southwesterner, and I have a question for you all; what are the best Mountain-region conventions to go to?

Well, we have Denver ComicCon, Salt Lake ComicCon, Denver also has alot of smaller cons, MileHigh Con, Anime stuff, and StarFest... I know our Utah brethren can name a few more.

Idaho has a few small ones, but they're been working on getting our own Comic-con. Tree City Comic-con will be here this October. (Year 1 for that so well see if its any good) Trying to bust out some armor for my wife and I for that one.

Xarmymustang, where have you been hiding? You going to be hitting up any of the local cons this fall?

Last edited by a moderator:

I posted in a different thread, but just letting all you guys in on it. We are going to possibly instate Idaho and Montana as part of the Mountain or as we are thinking of referring it as the "Alpine Regiment"...

Mainly to disassociate ourselves with the Colorado 501st group (they are the Mountain Garrison... so taking it a different route as to not be confused around town.

But yes, Idaho and Montana folk as well!

Re: CALLING ALL NEVADA, MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO, UTAH, and WYOMING MEMBERS. ROLLCALL

It would be nice if Eastern Washington fell with in the boundaries of the Alpine Regiment. There are several small Cons in the Montana, Idaho, Washington border area. There's Miz-Con in Missoula Mt., Spo-Con and a small comic-con in and around the Spokane -Cour-De-Laine area. also Rad-Con in the Tri-City area (Pasco, Richland, Kenniwick) I wish there were more in this area.

Re: CALLING ALL NEVADA, MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO, UTAH, and WYOMING MEMBERS. ROLLCALL

Checking in from Boise.

Mountain Regiment Members List:

Colorado

Gilmore of OK Denver-CO
SwedishNinja Denver-CO
Hydra Denver-CO
RoninEclipse2G Castle Rock-CO
Kyre Thornton, CO
rancor1 Colorado Springs -CO
sketchschmidt Unknow-CO
monkeyfuj Loveland -CO
Aramoorn Colorado Springs -CO
*Grabacr Denver-CO
*geijin Denver-CO
*SpartanT117 Unknown -CO

Idaho

Twisting_Neather Boise-ID
DragonMaster Boise-ID
Xarmymustang Boise -ID
WTS Westwood Post Falls- ID
* ACDCrockr209 Boise -ID (Currently in Winton, California)
* RobotChicken Boise -ID

Utah
KirbyHalo117 American Fork -UT
Sepheus 13 Salt Lake City -UT
*Egam47 Sandy- UT
*Sean Anwalt Draper- UT
*CrazedOne1988 Provo-UT (Currently part of the Pacific Regiment)
*Brandon McClain Provo -UT (Currently located in Calgary, AB, Canada)

Nevada
MstruvmgcLas Vegas- NV
Lerris Galiron Carson City-NV
*Art Andrews Las Vegas- NV

Montana
*kupokitty Missoula-MT
*brokenvisr Bute-MT

Wyoming

(* from Member Map)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in Carson City Nevada myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back