regimentless spartans odsts's and unsc marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan 060

in this new thead I first wish to ask why you are not in a regiment of this great community and second wish to call for new regiments to be created for us not uk, pacific, or midwest areas or to simply create a regiment for those like me who are alone in their areas of work
please show your support for us who do not have a regiment option

yeah no I like the regiments it's cool to see who is near you and plan on meeting up at a con near by.

Ok guys, as for more regiments, Art Andrews and crew are working on setting up all the guidelines. The reason there is currently a Pacific and UK regiments is due to they had formed themselves some time ago. They already have a basis. The Midwest is currently a test regiment that Art and guys are working with to see what all they need to do. More regiments will be made as they get things more formalized. Please be patient, and let them work at it. If you go over to the community portion of the forum you will find alot more information about regiments, and what all is being planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
well this is great news but I wonder what they'll do for those who are most likly three or so hours away from anyone would they make lone wolf regiments for until the hobby and art style grows in

Art Andrews and his team are working on fleshing out the info for all of the regiment rules and set up. It is taking time for them to make their plans, and make several decisions on how they will go about this. I know it is not going to be an overnight decision, nor should it be. I do know that they are working hard to come up with plans that will be as inclusive to everyone as they can be. Will it please everyone? Most likely not. The thing here is they are concerned for the community as a whole, and what will be best for that community. Give them time to get the base work set up, so that we, as a community, can flesh it out, and make this community thrive.

I look forward to the day that the 405th is as recognized as the 501st, the Mandolorian Clans, and other great communities. I look forward to the day that we are invited to come to conventions, game releases, and such, as honored guests. I look forward to the day that say Make-a-Wish foundation contacts us to make a child's dream of seeing the Master Chief a reality.

To get to those days I look forward to, we need to give Art Andrews and his crew time to do their work. It is a daunting task, and normally one that is un-thanked, and more often complained about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back