PAX Prime 2014 Rollcall

Status
Not open for further replies.

akdickinson

Jr Member
All right spartans, the time is almost here until complete Spartan chaos. I'm trying to plan a meet-up which will be easier once the schedule is released. Until then let us have a roll call. I've listed some spartans that I know are already going but I'll add to the list:

PAX Prime 405th Attendance:

- akdickinson
- spacemeat
- longshot-x
- iReach (J. Valdez)
- CrazedOne1988
- L05T V1K1N6
- Trooper0621
- KittamusPrime
- Bigungry2x

I will be there. Along with KittamusPrime. (She doesnt have the time to navigate the forums right now so I just wanted to mark her attendance for her.)

I guess since we're getting much closer to the event, should we be setting time and place soon? I'm assuming taking a little break after the Halo panel on Saturday and then getting together would be a the plan at this point?

I have a few people that want to take pictures. I figure after the panel we regroup and head to a good location for pictures

I think our best bet at this point is to just meet up at the panel, and we can take photos after it, then head to the autograph session together for those interested.

quick question? Is that purple or blue in the Pacific logo? Gold for the gold rush since that has been mined in Washington, Oregon, and California. If blue than that represents the pacific ocean which represents the coast line of all 3 states. If purple than Im confused. Also how do I join the pacific group, Im in Los Angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back