Kinda at that point where your brain just says stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamia

Ok well I got lucky and have a large scale dual extrusion 3D printer with a 15"x15"x15" build area. I want to get cracking on getting ready to print so I tried finding what stl files have been post(sure I only found a fraction of what is out there). Then I just tried to find some of the raw 3D models that some of these awesome peps have been made from(and fell short in that) So know I am falling back on converting some game assets into models that I can make printable. One thing I can not find is where people are finding these Destiny models they keep telling me to use, that I can't find. So then I tried to find a modeler I could commission, and that isn't going so well either(I am still trying to teach myself to sculpt in 3D). So any help would be grand.

Look in the 3d modeling section on the forum. There is multiple threads, some have them at the end of the thread and some are strictly destiny. Not many are available as we are modeling them our selves. If you go to the destiny the game page from bungie look for the reference page that bungie released under the media page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back