Favourtie Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Boombas

Hey guys i was wondering because this is a halo community and i'm new i'm asking what your favourite halo is. mine is halo 3, graphically amazing for its time, great multiplayer and awesome story. i know some may not agree but i am curious. :)

I love Halo Reach the best because it tells the story of other Spartans not just Master Chief also you get to fight along other Spartans not in Co-op. But my over all favorite are the books that set up the story even better than the games. I did like Halo 3 though dont get me wrong.

I loved Reach. Creating your own character was something I really enjoyed. 4 was great too though, really freshened things up a bit with the introduction of Prometheans and new weapons etc.

I have a bit of a tie I like both Halo Reach and Halo 4 because of the countless armor customization both of the games give you. Also the countless of ways you can build your dream spartan and loudouts.

yeah i have to agree with you all on that, the armour customizations in the games are great, and for reach i love the last level "lone wolf" for some reason it was the only death of noble team apart from maybe the deaths in pillar of autumn that acually got to me. And i love halo 4, it was a really good job of 343 for bringing life to halo. one thing i have to complain about 4 tho is the undercoat is the same colour as your primary colour, but that may be because i like the way it looks in 3.

Halo 3, because this game set the standard for allot of games.

And for some reason had the most beautifull helmets, also this game doesn't overuse greebles.

they said without halo there may not have been a 360 and they halo said without 3 the 360 may not have been as sucessful

And i agree with you for the helmets, no other halo game could recreate the helmets as good as it was in halo 3, like the mk 5 and 6 in 4. too bad the rouge from 3 didn't make it to 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back