Elite Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazkin

RXO and RMO
Hopefully I'm doing this proper this time around. I've started building an Ultra from Reach. So far I have the helmet and boots pepped, helmet is partially resined, and still trying to find time to get this done.
I'm trying to be ready for next year's Colossal Con in Ohio, maybe before.
I was able to find files for everything except for the chest, if anyone has suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Pictures coming later :)

Ah, here we go. This is where I'm at so far.
10527378_605881452865161_7299034402519021144_n.jpg
10559714_605881466198493_1526329874855258097_n.jpg
1380233_601691783284128_3068822011447662674_n.jpg

Hopefully I'm doing this proper this time around. I've started building an Ultra from Reach. So far I have the helmet and boots pepped, helmet is partially resined, and still trying to find time to get this done.
I was able to find files for everything except for the chest, if anyone has suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Which chest do you want? I can have pretty much any permutation from Halo Reach online for you in a few hours, if you can provide me with the name of file (Minor/Officer/Ultra/General, etc).

You are the most awesome person ever. I'm looking for the ultra, if you have the time.

JSYK, those are the raw files, they may need cleanup and will definitely needed to be unfolded.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Elite builds tend to be quite a pain. Subscribed.

JSYK, those are the raw files, they may need cleanup and will definitely needed to be unfolded.

Which I'm going to be doing.

You are the most awesome person ever. I'm looking for the ultra, if you have the time.

Sure thing. I'll put it on the list and get to work on it when I'm home tonight. Shouldn't take more than a few hours if I sit and have a good crack at it. I can even put some colour on it for reference, if you're feeling particularly fruity.

Ah. Well then you are the empress queen of halo models. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had set this up for @rainbowdash I believe a month ago. It is mesh welded but it is one complete armor set. You would have to seperate the chest from it.

.http://www.mediafire.com/view/6ye967hnrhtx177/reach_elite_ultra_armor_V3.obj

Here you go. It's not unfolded, but I worked on some of the odd geometry and it's reasonably HD.

Attachments

• Halo Reach Ultra Chest.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 506
Welcome to the covenant club! :D
Nice to see another Elite Ultra build! As far as I know noone has a finshed (good) one yet.
Crimmson already posted the link to the cleaned up Ultra file. Still needs to be unfolded. Haven't found the time to do it yet.

Uhmm, are you doing a pepakura build? warning: this is gonna get heavy! don't you wanna do foam?
Also do you plan to use digitigrade stilts with your build?
Subscribed.

Welcome to the covenant club! :D
Nice to see another Elite Ultra build! As far as I know noone has a finshed (good) one yet.
Crimmson already posted the link to the cleaned up Ultra file. Still needs to be unfolded. Haven't found the time to do it yet.

Uhmm, are you doing a pepakura build? warning: this is gonna get heavy! don't you wanna do foam?
Also do you plan to use digitigrade stilts with your build?
Subscribed.

Hahhaha, thanks! I have ways of making the resin and such not as heavy. I may reinforce with foam in certain spots and my husband is an ace with bondo.
And yes, I think digitigrade stilts are in order for this build. If not, there's always lady gaga shoes (pony boots) I can try to mod. I'd rather have stilts though.

You're very welcome. If there's anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I got the file open and it looks so cool. The only thing it seems to be missing is... the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back