Destiny titan (foam build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller925

Started a foam titan build last night and was able to complete the left arm. I'm trying to have the build finished by the end of the week lets see if I can do it.

These are my references for the build more to be completed soon!

arihant_type_1-chest.jpg
arihant_type_6-gauntlets.jpg
arihant_type_3-legs.jpg
mark_of_the_risen.jpg

This is what I've completed as of last night.

20140714_221526.jpeg
20140818_230408.jpeg

A little update for now completed the thigh pieces last night more to come soon!

20140819_220757.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good!

I have Crimmson's Titan Model unfolded, if you want pepakura.

Could you send me the link for the titan unfolds please?

Oh gotcha haha. Hey elusch99 you wouldn't have modeled a titan helmet by chance have you? I can't find any files for even just the basic helmet.

Actually Crimmson's got one, I'm working on unfolding it. Should have it done by the end of the weekend, if not sooner.

Sooner the better please my next college semester starts Monday and I was hoping to have the titan build done by sunday.

***incoming***

New update on the titan build rough 50% completed with the building aspect will be ready for paint by sunday. More updates soon to come.
20140820_224439.jpeg

20140820_224446.jpeg

20140820_224453.jpeg

20140820_224431.jpeg

this build is looking really good !
i cant wait to see it finished, keep up the good work!

This build looks like its going very well!
I'm excited more destiny suits are popping up. might I ask why you need it done for this weekend? I know I need mine done by next Friday for PAX but I have to make 2 hunter builds.

This build looks like its going very well!
I'm excited more destiny suits are popping up. might I ask why you need it done for this weekend? I know I need mine done by next Friday for PAX but I have to make 2 hunter builds.

I'm doing a hunter and a titan for saboten con next weekend but my next college semester starts Monday. So I need to finish this weekend haha.

Dang, dude. Why are you still in the noob section? Don't be surprised if you get bumped up soon. I've seen your work in person, and this is what? Your third build? Yeah.
Anyways, there's a gathering for Destiny at SabotenCon on Monday. I sent you an invite on FB. Care to join? :D

Dang, dude. Why are you still in the noob section? Don't be surprised if you get bumped up soon. I've seen your work in person, and this is what? Your third build? Yeah.
Anyways, there's a gathering for Destiny at SabotenCon on Monday. I sent you an invite on FB. Care to join? :D

Hahaha thank you Roxy and I didn't get the request on face book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back