Arcanine's Halo 3/ODST/Reach Armour Portraits - OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for your critique. If I could ask you to use the colour chart I posted in the first post, though, that'd be absolutely smashing - it makes my life a LOT easier with finding out which colours you've asked for.

@RYNO_666, your render is done. I did say 'be patient', didn't I? Never lose faith - just because I haven't jumped right to your work, don't assume I've forgotten about you. Sometimes I find that taking my workload at my own pace can be a lot easier than running in a rigid structure.

You know our motto. We deliver ;)

Attachments

• Ryno666 Textured.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 368
  • R666 Render.png
    R666 Render.png
    976.3 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
Opps my bad. Those colors would be A1 and A5. by your color chart.

Thanks for your critique. If I could ask you to use the colour chart I posted in the first post, though, that'd be absolutely smashing - it makes my life a LOT easier with finding out which colours you've asked for.

@RYNO_666, your render is done. I did say 'be patient', didn't I? Never lose faith - just because I haven't jumped right to your work, don't assume I've forgotten about you. Sometimes I find that taking my workload at my own pace can be a lot easier than running in a rigid structure.

You know our motto. We deliver ;)

It's beautiful! Thank you very much!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I can't help it. It works well for FFA. If you want to switch it up. go with A2. I switch between that and A1 all the time.

Hey I can't help it. It works well for FFA. If you want to switch it up. go with A2. I switch between that and A1 all the time.

Whether it works well or not in FFA is irrelevant - I'm bored of the same dull schemes and I refuse to just keep doing the same colours for everybody. It's hardly challenging or innovating to do seven or eight SpecOps Spartans all carrying the same livery.

I can do a lighter tone, yes - but, as I said earlier, I'm not just taking the same boring colour schemes all the time. Black/grey is extremely dull after the first five or six times I'm made to do it - I have the colour values burned into my brain.

Ah the need is not difficulty but the want of challenge and difference in look. Well I had an old look back in the days of halo 2 of A4 and C10. I understand the want to be creative so to me I be cool with you wanting a change.

I've got one that's a little more colorful, if you want to do it. Of course feel free to not do it at all if you don't want to lol. :p

- NAME: The Chief Master
- ARMOUR TYPE: Reach Mark V
- Armour Components (delete as appropriate):

Helmet: GUNGNIR with HU/RS
Chestpiece: HP Parafoil
Shoulder LEFT: Sniper
Shoulder RIGHT: Mark V
Forearm Upgrade LEFT: None
Forearm Upgrade RIGHT:None
Shin Type: FJ/PARA
Robot Arm Y/N: No
Thigh Extras: Tactical Soft Case

- PRIMARY COLOUR: 4A
- SECONDARY COLOUR: 5A
- TERTIARY COLOUR: None
- VISOR COLOUR: Red if you can. With the GUNGNIR helmet the visor color only changes the camera lens on the helmet, so I don't know if you even would want to color it.

Many sandwiches will be yours if you can complete this arduous quest. :lol

VISOR COLOUR: Red if you can. With the GUNGNIR helmet the visor color only changes the camera lens on the helmet, so I don't know if you even would want to color it.

Yep - it takes a little work to get the colours settled, since I need to create an entirely new texture map for the visor (see your last pack for details) but the GUNGNIR visor is still absolutely up to change.

- NAME: Ashuraa
- ARMOUR TYPE: ODST female

Helmet (plus upgrades if applicable - HURS/CBRN/UA, etc) Recon
Chestpiece Female
Shoulder LEFT N/A
Shoulder RIGHT N/A
Forearm Upgrade LEFT (Bracer/Shotgun shells, etc) Bracer ODST
Forearm Upgrade RIGHT (Bracer/Shotgun shells, etc) N/A ODST
Shin Type Standard ODST
Robot Arm Y/N (NO DUAL ROBOT ARMS PLEASE No
Thigh Extras (Hard Case/Soft Case, etc) Soft case, holster

- PRIMARY COLOUR :a4
- SECONDARY COLOUR: c5
- TERTIARY COLOUR (IF APPLICABLE):na
- VISOR COLOUR: c4
(Please note: Halo 4 split-colour visors are NOT POSSIBLE)

I'm not sure of what you're asking me for, here. Are you after a Halo 3: ODST character render, or a Halo: Reach render? Because if it's the former, I'm not going to be adding up items from other games. If it's not in the game you're referring to, you're not getting it, pretty simply - I'm not going to spend ages trying to get meshes from two games to play nicely.

- NAME: ()HaloMaster()
- ARMOUR TYPE: ODST Male

Helmet : ODST
Chestpiece : ODST
Shoulder LEFT : ODST
Shoulder RIGHT : ODST
Forearm Upgrade LEFT N/A
Forearm Upgrade RIGHT N/A
Shin Type : Standard ODST
Robot Arm N/A
Thigh Extras N/A

- PRIMARY COLOUR: B1
- SECONDARY COLOUR: A8
- TERTIARY COLOUR (IF APPLICABLE): A8
- VISOR COLOUR: Gold

Thanks VERY much for this Arcanine! It looks amazing!
VS100 Final Render.png
New facebook cover photo has just been posted, lol.

Thanks VERY much for this Arcanine! It looks amazing!
New facebook cover photo has just been posted, lol.

Thanks, Rusty - it's really appreciated to know that you like my work so much and it's flattering to think you've publicised it so.

For everyone else: I can only apologise for the wait time for your renders, I've had a lot of work on my shoulders with my job, sorting out my K1 visa and then recently contracting food poisoning from a poorly-cooked burger. I promise, I will get to work in short order, but I do have other, more pressing matters to see to as well.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

Absolutely! Several people commented and even more liked it on Facebook. You did an amazing job! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back