Arcanine's Halo 3/ODST/Reach Armour Portraits - OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude This will totally help with detailing some of the battle damage that I need to map out, thanks so much for opening this up :D

- NAME:Virti
- ARMOUR TYPE: Halo 3 Mark VI
- Armour Components (delete as appropriate):

•Helmet: Mark VI
•Chestpiece: Mark VI
•Shoulder LEFT: Mark VI
•Shoulder RIGHT: Mark VI
•Shin Type Mark VI

- PRIMARY COLOUR: Gold (A10)
- SECONDARY COLOUR: Silver (C1)
- VISOR COLOUR: Bronze

- PRIMARY COLOUR: Gold (A10)

I LOVE YOU. FINALLY, A COLOUR SCHEME WITH SOME ORIGINALITY AND FLAVOUR.

Would you like any weapons/equipment/extras in there? I'm not even kidding - I am genuinely happy to be receiving a request for something other than monochrome Spartans.

I LOVE YOU. FINALLY, A COLOUR SCHEME WITH SOME ORIGINALITY AND FLAVOUR.

Would you like any weapons/equipment/extras in there? I'm not even kidding - I am genuinely happy to be receiving a request for something other than monochrome Spartans.

Well not necessarily but if you have seen Red vs Blue, you would know that York (the character im making) suffered a severe eye injury by a grenade going off close to his face *see pic below* but other than that I am in the process of making a Halo 3 BR so if you want you can, just leave a front and left profile

Yorkpose_zpsf0688cdc.png

- NAME: Sai-B257
- ARMOUR TYPE: MJOLNIR Mk. V
- Armour Components:

Helmet - Commando(UA/FC-I[2])
Chestpiece - Tactical/Recon
Shoulder LEFT- UA/Base Security
Shoulder RIGHT - UA/Base Security
Forearm Upgrade LEFT - Tactical/TACPAD
Forearm Upgrade RIGHT- None
Shin Type - GUNGNIR
Robot Arm Y/N - No
Thigh Extras - Tactical/Soft Case

- PRIMARY COLOUR: B1 Silver
- SECONDARY COLOUR: B6 Cobalt
- VISOR COLOUR: Blue

Added you to the list, @Sai-257 - to everyone else, please bear with me, I'm at a busy patch right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@HALOSPRTAN, your render's done, FINALLY. Sorry it took so long, I've had a lot on my plate recently. Now it's cleared I can start to move along with my queue.

Attachments

• HALOSPARTAN render.png
    HALOSPARTAN render.png
    947.4 KB · Views: 560
THANK YOU SO MUCH ARCANINE!!!!! I realize a lot is going on and I appreciate that you would take the time to do this for me. Its beautiful.

()HaloMaster()

If you need any alterations, just let me know.

HM Render.png

Oh man Gamma always gave me issue once apon a time. I either make it look to soft in my HD light effect of just too dull. But you got it sot on.

Can u P​LZ Make me a model? I have been looking for DAYZ!!!!!!!!! And Make sure it is .blend or .obj with textures
- NAME: UnknownSolider
- ARMOUR TYPE: Halo Reach Armory
- Armour Components (delete as appropriate):

• Helmet: Mark VI (UA/HUI-I)
  • Chestpiece: HP/PARAFOIL (With the robot arm)
  • Shoulder LEFT: Sniper
  • Shoulder RIGHT MARK V
  • Forearm Upgrade LEFT: Assault/Breacher
  • Forearm Upgrade RIGHT ^
  • Shin Type Grenadier
  • Robot Arm: Yes
  • Thigh Extras: Soft Case

- PRIMARY COLOUR: Steel
- SECONDARY COLOUR: White
- TERTIARY COLOUR (IF APPLICABLE):
- VISOR COLOUR: Black

Y not? (btw i am using it to make machinima)

Because:

ONE: You're more or less demanding that I do this for you. I don't tend to work for people who demand things from me.
TWO: You only have two posts on this board. You signed up simply to demand models from me rather than engage within the community. Which I don't like, since there's more to the 405th than simply 'hey, Arcanine's doing armour portraits!'.
THREE: In case you didn't look back, I already have a fairly large backlog of work to be getting on with. I'm well within my liberty to turn down further requests.
FOUR: You didn't read the thread through fully - I'm not accepting any more requests for portraits using black or steel as their main. It's boring and generic, and I hate doing it.
FIVE: You're going to be using this model in a machinima - which means you'll want it rigged. I don't do rigging.
SIX: Even if I did, you're far better extracting and putting these assets together yourself than demanding I do it for you. My models will not be fit for use in any animation.

I could go on, but I'm trying my best to be nice. Regardless: the answer is no.

Shoots fired. Yeah Arcanine you got a large list i know that. Reason why I have not been asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back