Help! Halo 4 rogue or protector chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalen Sierra159

Don't have permission yet to post in some of the other forums, so I figured I'd give it a shot here.

Has anyone had any luck working on or finding the H4 Rogue or Protector MJOLNIR chest pieces? Those are ... honestly about the only two pieces I really, really like from Halo 4. I'd love to make my suit using one of 'em, but alas, I have absolutely zero skills or knowledge on 3d modeling, pepakura modeling, or any of that jazz. Nor, sadly, does my computer really have the ability to handle a lot of the good 3D programs out there.

Any help would be SOOOO greatly appreciated! Otherwise I think I'm going to go with the Spartan III chest piece from Reach. Also, please direct this newbie if I have just managed to overlook said information. Our 4shared doesn't have any of the files yet, and there are a lot of threads with a lot of posts about various armors. So many that it takes a long while to sort through them all, sadly. So yeah, again, any help.

Have you tried the pepakura designer and built a model it doesn't take a whole lot of skill nor processing power to work with it. however for the protector and rogue pieces it may have to be a scratch build I built an orbital chest from scratch it came out good before paint.
20140817_165918.jpeg

But if truly want those chest pieces talk to crimmson he may be able to create a model for your build.

Thank you all so much! I'll take a look, Aztlan. Miller; thank you too. I'm trying to get more experienced with it but... I have patience with airbrushing and the papercraft a lot, but computer stuff not so much heh.

Aztlan did a fantastic job on the Rogue chest. I built it a while back, and am very happy with the way everything came together. It is a large undertaking, but so worth it in the long run. Enjoy!

Seriously, the Rogue and Protector are I think two of the three or four chest pieces I like from Halo 4; but my Spartan concept is a Spartan-II second class (hinted at but never mentioned more than that in the books), with various armor pieces and upgrades he's picked up over the years.

I can't stand pretty much all of the Halo 4 helmets though. T.T Styles are okay, but just don't have a Halo feel in my honest opinion. So again, SO MUCH THANKS!

Also, Aztlan- I gather that the red colored parts of the chest are places that get glued together, or possibly jointed together with snaps for easier putting on/taking off?

--
Also also, I'm fairly skinny (working on that) but I'm about 6'3"; would I need to do much scaling for the chest? I wouldn't think I have to do too much, looking at it... but I have been wrong before.

amazing job, but can someone help me to scale the damn thing? xD I have no idea about the measures that i have to put, I'm 1m 80cm and i really would like to use the correct size :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back