Finished Pep, scale question (need some seasoned eyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermster

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. I've been working on and off on the pep for some time now, and I finally have most of a suit. Thing is, the chest just seems small to me. Was just hoping for some feedback, particularly if it looks like I've gotten the scale right. Thanks in advance for the input!
xawX3DE.jpg

if the chest feels small it might be, maybe try adding a couple inches, but it looks good to me only thing i think ya might change is the space diaper it looks a tad large, but that could be just the photo. if it feels good and you still have mobility where ya need it then i say youre good to go.

Agree that the codpiece is too large, and I think the chest might need a little bit of spacers, but overall it's good.

Space diaper made me laugh so hard.

That's actually the second space diaper (I'm keeping that lol) I made, the first one i could barely squeeze into. Cutting out the bottom of the smaller one after it gets glassed would probably work though. Thanks for the feedback!

With the Space Diaper you can always pick some spots neer the side buckle parts and splice them apart then add in some more paper to make it fit.
Then all ya have to do is fill in the low spots later when you bondo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back