Unofficial US Regiments are shaping up quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
We are down to the last two regiments for the US and I am guessing this map will be pretty close to the final divisions. Need someone to step up for the Southwest. TX? You are huge? Where are you?

405th US Map.jpg

After reading all this info i just have one question... What reagiment am i in?
lol I am one of the people in Las Vegas, NV. So am i part of the Mountain Regiment or the Pacific?? I currently have Pacific above me name, but that was before i saw this thread. If it changes thats fine by me. I dont care either way because i will still talk to everyone here on the forums reguardless of where they are located :)
I'm just curious as to where im supposed to be is all.
Thanks much, and have a great day

-M

Upvote 0
After reading all this info i just have one question... What reagiment am i in?
lol I am one of the people in Las Vegas, NV. So am i part of the Mountain Regiment or the Pacific?? I currently have Pacific above me name, but that was before i saw this thread. If it changes thats fine by me. I dont care either way because i will still talk to everyone here on the forums reguardless of where they are located :)
I'm just curious as to where im supposed to be is all.
Thanks much, and have a great day

-M

You were requested to be placed in Pacific, but once the Mountain Regiment actually forms, you technically should be placed there.

Upvote 0
as for conventions we had our first in the salt palace right next to the great salt lake near salt lake city and almost every one in a 4/5 hour radious attended

Upvote 0
if you need a champion for the mountain regement I will answer the call for regimentship

Would you get with @Gilmore of OK? I know he has been heading up this effort so far, but also know he is being pulled in a lot of directions right now. Would love to see this picked up and run with so we can complete the US!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, we need Utah support in the Mountain Regiment. I have a post in the Off Topic section, if you can start rallying guys in Utah to post up and participate in that thread, that way we can start really gathering our numbers and member names to really steamroll this...

Upvote 0
You were requested to be placed in Pacific, but once the Mountain Regiment actually forms, you technically should be placed there.

Well when Mountain is made then thats where ill go :)
Thanks much

if you need a champion for the mountain regement I will answer the call for regimentship

Yes, we need Utah support in the Mountain Regiment. I have a post in the Off Topic section, if you can start rallying guys in Utah to post up and participate in that thread, that way we can start really gathering our numbers and member names to really steamroll this...

I was going to ask how to get a Mountain section started but looks like you guys are on the ball :)
Cant wait to join up with everyone in the Mountain region lol

Upvote 0
I personally like the Mountain Regiment name better than southwest. I'm currently in Colorado. How do we "Champion" our area?

Upvote 0
Who do we talk to about being placed in a regiment and getting the banner under our name? I'm from Illinois if the correct person sees this post.

Upvote 0
Who do we talk to about being placed in a regiment and getting the banner under our name? I'm from Illinois if the correct person sees this post.

From what I've seen, the banner comes after the regiment has sufficient numbers and a spokesman to take the lead. The spokesman is the one you want to talk to about being in the regiment, and the spokesman in turn goes to the 405th staff with a member list to show that they have enough to be recognized as a regiment.

Upvote 0
The last of our US regiments are now in place.

We are working, full steam on the Mantle (Charter) and will soon have official applications for Regiments as well as members.

Upvote 0
When the charter is posted, will we be required to read and sign to stay in the regiments we're currently in? I ask since I'm in the unofficial SW regiment.

Upvote 0
When the charter is posted, will we be required to read and sign to stay in the regiments we're currently in? I ask since I'm in the unofficial SW regiment.

Not sure. What we will do is probably allow everyone through the end of the year to get acquainted with things as well as make any changes needed. Starting in Jan we are likely to have the CO's of each area give an official member listing and then start from there.

Upvote 0
As a bone of contention, I'd like this clearing up:

I intend to make the Southern Regiment my home when my journey to US citizenship is complete. Does that mean I'm currently excluded, or may I apply to a prospective location under the understanding that that will be the location I settle with?

EDIT: apparently not, since I've been ejected. So I'll re-state this again, to help clear the waters:

I was accepted into the Southern Regiment under the full knowledge of my current situation. I've since been told that I'm not welcome in the Southern Regiment if I don't actually reside within the Southern catchment area. So, not only have I been given conflicting information, I've also been made to feel pretty unwelcome by the Southern Staff (and this is even without going into my feelings on other related matters).

I'd like this sorting out, because I'm not happy with the way things are being handled currently.

Upvote 0
We are RIGHT on the verge of making the Regiments official and starting to tighten up many of these aspects, including transfers from one Regiment to another. Bear with us just a bit longer.

I intend to make the Southern Regiment my home when my journey to US citizenship is complete. Does that mean I'm currently excluded, or may I apply to a prospective location under the understanding that that will be the location I settle with?

EDIT: apparently not, since I've been ejected. So I'll re-state this again, to help clear the waters:

I was accepted into the Southern Regiment under the full knowledge of my current situation. I've since been told that I'm not welcome in the Southern Regiment if I don't actually reside within the Southern catchment area. So, not only have I been given conflicting information, I've also been made to feel pretty unwelcome by the Southern Staff (and this is even without going into my feelings on other related matters).

I'd like this sorting out, because I'm not happy with the way things are being handled currently.

Upvote 0

Your being let into the Southern Regiment was a mistake by one of the moderators. Eventually that mistake would have been cleared in a better manner but the process was accelerated do to the fact you we're calling the members and I quote, "Stupid." Along with talking down to everyone and....and...being disrespectful to the regiment as a whole with your constant pitching a fit and demeaning tone throughout your entire time there.

Upvote 0
Your being let into the Southern Regiment was a mistake by one of the moderators. Eventually that mistake would have been cleared in a better manner but the process was accelerated do to the fact you we're calling the members and I quote, "Stupid." Along with talking down to everyone and....and...being disrespectful to the regiment as a whole with your constant pitching a fit and demeaning tone throughout your entire time there.

I don't recall ever being informed of your position on the 405th Southern staff team - so, this information, coming from you, is somewhat surprising. Have you been promoted or otherwise informed of on-goings that I should be made aware of, given the issue quite obviously concerns me? The Southern staff do seem to have a great tendency to take action and discuss things without including the members they're discussing in those conversations, and to reverse their decisions without much in the way of communicating, so perhaps your inside knowledge might go a way into clearing up my confusion?

Art has semi-informed me of current events - if you'd kindly please refrain from trying to muddy the waters with your own opinions and vendettas, I'd really appreciate it. I've already had to bite my tongue regarding your conduct on the Facebook group, and believe me, I am doing my level best to remain pleasant with you here and now. I don't fancy making enemies with the people I'll be working with.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back