ll Noble 6 ll's Noble 6 Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ll Noble 6 ll

Hey guys.

Been around for a while, but was posting pics to the Facebook Halo Props thread instead of here. I can't get all my WIP pics back, so here are a few images of what I've been doing. The arms and legs and most of the belt are Lazkin's first suit, but I've built my own chest plate, painted it and then started over on the paint job just this past week after learning some tips. I will likely be redoing the chest plate after Dragon and will be building a new belt this weekend (Lazkin's belt was obviously made for a female and I'm a male, so it rides low on my belly, accentuating my "curves" in exactly the wrong way ^_^).

The latter images are of the seams, which I have filled with paintable caulk. I will be hitting those with Plasti-dip tonight. I can't seem to get rid of the raised glue where it protrudes from the seams, so will likely be switching to superglue. The main issue for which seems to be cost. I may just try to use significantly less glue next time (newbie error).

Fullsuit.jpg
Caulk1.jpg
Caulk2.jpg

Oh, and I bought the helmet from Jim McCrea and painted it myself. I'm in the process of installing a fan under the add-on, so will likely post pics of that process as well.

Sorry for the crap quality of the seams. This was my very first build, so really had no idea what I was doing. I promise to take more time next time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back