Halo Fan Film- HALO: Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf260

Hello everyone! I have made my final decision on the movie i am doing.

I am currently as i type writing the script, if anyone would like to read it so far i will email it to you.

The basic storyline is a fan fiction. I guess this is a spoiler, since i am saying the basic outline of the story. so i guess i will mark it as spoiler

Most the spartans were killed or MIA, but why? Two spartans are fighting when they suddenly discover changes in their armor/behaviors. Spartans are to show no emotion and do what it takes to complete the task at hand, but something is preventing this suddenly.

The main spartan realizes his armor isnt able to take as much damage before the shields break, odd right? but he also begins to notice his friend is starting to blank/show emotion. resulting in his death in the firefight

The surviving spartan wants to get to the bottom of this. Deserting from the battlefield, he later links with other spartans, asking if they are noticing any of these problems. but they have not, so they dont believe him. Most spartans are dying becasue "of human error or covenant strategies"

Joshua (the main spartan) wants to know whats going on. He goes to ONI and demands answers, but they "do not know what he is talking about" They take him to the labs to take his armor off and "examine" him. they give him blood tests, ask him to tell them what happened, etc. but ask him not to share what is going on to anyone. After talking he realizes something is up. He "leaves" ONI and sneaks around the files. He finds "TEMPORARY 'SPARTAN' PROGRAM" and reads it. ONI has been sabotaging the spartan growth acceleration chemicals used to get spartans as tough as they are, and after a certain point in their life they deteriorate, going crazy, suicidal, and lost.

ONI tracks the search to him where he is met wit officers who ask why he is doing this, Joshua then fires on the men, making a run for it.

The story then continues as Joshua becomes an outcast from the UNSC and an enemy to covenant but has very little people to turn to.
Hope you all are interested!:) This is for sure my movie idea and i hope to work on it soon!

-Ian

An interesting concept, and from what I've read in the books, not exactly a great leap away from what one might expect from Oni. This has potential.

An interesting concept, and from what I've read in the books, not exactly a great leap away from what one might expect from Oni. This has potential.

Thank you:) of you would like i can email the script so far to you!:)

Still has a lot left

-Ian

Okay, summer is coming up, I am trying to push this into high gear now!

Here is my outline/plan

Title: Halo: Conspiracy
Setting: Earth
Plot: reason for spartan program coming to an end (armor/weapons not canon to era)
Enemies: covenant (hopefully If my plab works) and humans
Characters: 3 or 4 Spartans, ODSTs (as many as possible) marines (as many as possible) one elite as a main character, gonna try and make the elite and main character work together because he will be a heretic (district 9 concept: working together)
Weapons: any I can use
Filming locations: I live in Washington, so If I happen to meet up with anyone from here, I would like to film in Arlington (a park with a big field, forest and river, a perfect area) lake stevens, will take any suggestions

-Ian

Sounds pretty interesting, dude. I am also writing/directing a fan film. I'll be interested in seeing the final project.

Just a heads up, you may want to look at Microsoft's Content Usage Agreement. It's your project, and you can abide by them or not, but my thinking is: the closer you get to following the agreement, the less likely the project will wind up like Halo: Faith or Operation Chastity. Also, if it's good enough and it follows their rules, who knows, maybe they'll put it in the community portal of the Halo Channel.

Sounds pretty interesting, dude. I am also writing/directing a fan film. I'll be interested in seeing the final project.

Just a heads up, you may want to look at Microsoft's Content Usage Agreement. It's your project, and you can abide by them or not, but my thinking is: the closer you get to following the agreement, the less likely the project will wind up like Halo: Faith or Operation Chastity. Also, if it's good enough and it follows their rules, who knows, maybe they'll put it in the community portal of the Halo Channel.

Thanks for the heads up!

-Ian

and then ben calls you up asking do you want to help bring oni down" and you'll say?

but as for the film, I'd like you to pm me because I think you be shocked by what I know about oni, and not all of it is in the book or games.

Hello everyone! I have made my final decision on the movie i am doing.

I am currently as i type writing the script, if anyone would like to read it so far i will email it to you.

The basic storyline is a fan fiction. I guess this is a spoiler, since i am saying the basic outline of the story. so i guess i will mark it as spoiler

Most the spartans were killed or MIA, but why? Two spartans are fighting when they suddenly discover changes in their armor/behaviors. Spartans are to show no emotion and do what it takes to complete the task at hand, but something is preventing this suddenly.

The main spartan realizes his armor isnt able to take as much damage before the shields break, odd right? but he also begins to notice his friend is starting to blank/show emotion. resulting in his death in the firefight

The surviving spartan wants to get to the bottom of this. Deserting from the battlefield, he later links with other spartans, asking if they are noticing any of these problems. but they have not, so they dont believe him. Most spartans are dying becasue "of human error or covenant strategies"

Joshua (the main spartan) wants to know whats going on. He goes to ONI and demands answers, but they "do not know what he is talking about" They take him to the labs to take his armor off and "examine" him. they give him blood tests, ask him to tell them what happened, etc. but ask him not to share what is going on to anyone. After talking he realizes something is up. He "leaves" ONI and sneaks around the files. He finds "TEMPORARY 'SPARTAN' PROGRAM" and reads it. ONI has been sabotaging the spartan growth acceleration chemicals used to get spartans as tough as they are, and after a certain point in their life they deteriorate, going crazy, suicidal, and lost.

ONI tracks the search to him where he is met wit officers who ask why he is doing this, Joshua then fires on the men, making a run for it.

The story then continues as Joshua becomes an outcast from the UNSC and an enemy to covenant but has very little people to turn to.
Hope you all are interested!:) This is for sure my movie idea and i hope to work on it soon!

-Ian
yup can't wait to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back