Roll Call Southwest Regiment Introduction

What's up all. Fil here from Austin, TX. We have a decent size group in the Austin/San Antonio area. We also made the DV:MC fan film in these parts.

Here is a pic of us at RTX214 and AllCon 2014 in Dallas.
1_zpsf176a9ce.jpg
2_zps7d0c86e6.jpg

Catch you guys around

In the spirit of that post, here's new phoenix representing. Me (Emile) Roxyroo (noble 6) and miller925 (recon noble 6)

bf882abc22d5bd1b5fe4b5c2dd45d3c1.jpg

Attachments

• bf882abc22d5bd1b5fe4b5c2dd45d3c1.jpg
    bf882abc22d5bd1b5fe4b5c2dd45d3c1.jpg
    831.1 KB · Views: 471
Hello! I used to live in Austin, but recently I had to move back home to Midland, TX. So here I am with only myself and my sister as the only Spartans I know of in the Permian Basin. I completed my armor back in 2012.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

My sister's armor is currently under construction.
10615535_10204528000510041_407412380879058703_n.jpg

Hi! Moved to Texas a few months ago, and I'm just north of Dallas. I don't have anything finished yet, but I'm working on a Mark IV build here, and expect to be done in time for RTX 2015.

PA080528copy.jpg

Attachments

• PA080528copy.jpg
    PA080528copy.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 411
Hi everyone! I'm in Abilene, TX with my kiddos, and we regularly go to RTX for our family vacation! This picture is from this year (our first in costume):
t6dpsqEl.jpg

Hi! Moved to Texas a few months ago, and I'm just north of Dallas. I don't have anything finished yet, but I'm working on a Mark IV build here, and expect to be done in time for RTX 2015.

I hope to see you there next year!

Attachments

• t6dpsqEl.jpg
    t6dpsqEl.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 428
Hi everyone! I'm in Abilene, TX with my kiddos, and we regularly go to RTX for our family vacation! This picture is from this year (our first in costume)...
Hi there! My girlfriend and I saw you at RTX this year! Very cool costumes!

Guess i should introduce myself while I'm at it. I'm MyrHerder. I live in Tucson AZ. I'm a captain and community leader at Grifball Hub and have attended RTX the last two years. I'm currently working on an ODST kit for next RTX.

Hey I remember seeing you there as well.

Hello everyone I'm Heavenly Fightr I was at RTX 2014 as Cortana. I'm planning on working on making my H4 spartan come to life until then I run around as a blue A.I. That has rampant issues lol. Just kidding in the rampancy thing. :)

Here's my picture with two of my favorite Master Chiefs. :)

View attachment 3265

I guess it is appropriate for me to post directly under my AI :)

I'm boomshakra and you can see me in Heavenly Fightr's pictures above. I am still modifying/upgrading my Halo 3 Mk VI armor and am slowly working towards a Halo 4 Master Chief, which would ideally be complete by RTX 2015. Somewhere down the line I will have Jorge armor as well. I troop with as ODST with Fil (above post) and as he mentioned, you can see our ODST & Master Chief in our fan film DV:MC

Hey guys,

I'm Termhn AKA Fusha on some games and Gray in real life... I guess I'm not an official "member" since I'm under 18, and I'm not sure exactly what capacity I can do things yet, but...

I live in Phoenix, AZ and I'm currently working on my first suit which has a deadline of Halo-ween this year. It's coming along nicely, but I need to put some extra effort in these next few weeks to get it done... Hope to go to Phoenix Comic-Con, SDCC/International Comic-Con, and PAX Prime next year in costume and out; when I'm out, I'll be taking pictures as one of my main interests is photography.

On that subject, if anyone in Phoenix or really Arizona area wants someone to do a photo shoot with them, feel free to shoot me a PM or something. I'm not too experienced with portrait photography yet but I've done a lot of sports and night photography and would love to get more practice doing portraits!

Check out my Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/98241340@N03/

Hey Termhn, I live in Tucson and would love to arrange a shoot once i finish my armor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What's up Southwest! I'm from Albuquerque, and I'm about 70% done with an ODST build.

I know I'm not the only one from New Mexico, I'll spread the word with the (few) people I know in NM

Metalfire reporting in.

I've got a new suit in the works coming JJ Props. Can't wait to start trooping with you guys in that.

Hello all! I'm currently outside of Amarillo, Texas. In a super tiny town. I have 3 kids who love to cosplay as well. I'm currently working on a Warrior set for myself. I have yet to go to any Con. I'd planned on going to one in Colorado Springs, CO but then we moved. Looking forward to meeting everyone and finally attending an event.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back