Southern Regiment Conventions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new event that just debuted this year is the Memphis Comic Expo. You can add it to the Tennessee section. It is held in September and although it is only one day, they had a great turnout this year and there were LOTS of costumes there. This event is going to grow in the next several years.

Congrats to Masterchief0624 ShockWave and @Chefbzd For the Best group Craftsmanship at Palmcon. Way to go guys. Lets keep it up.
Everyone If you compete you costumes and win anything let us know Well start a wall of fame or something here

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• AOS-2985_zpstrrxrwtd.jpg
    AOS-2985_zpstrrxrwtd.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 256
  • AOS-2619_zpsj9hovfda.jpg
    AOS-2619_zpsj9hovfda.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 250
  • AOS-2749_zpskyp8igcq.jpg
    AOS-2749_zpskyp8igcq.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 268
  • AOS-2754_zps6ypkos0x.jpg
    AOS-2754_zps6ypkos0x.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 244
I'll be trying to get out to Spooky Empire (this weekend) in Orlando, but I'm definitely doing Shadocon. Got an artist table, so if any of y'all are coming, feel free to crash and store stuff.

list updated. Please let me know if there any other cons in December that are not listed so we could add them. :)

Until I set up more of a Hall of Fame thread I will once again post in here . The Southern Regiment would like to Congratulate ShockWave for winning the Chibi Pa Costume contest this weekend. Way to go Man. Keep up the great work.

P.S. If any of you win any prizes for your gear message us. Unfortunately I can't be at every convention in the Southern Regiment Though I would absolutely Love to be.

I will not go because I might get thrown out for a few choice words with him. not good words either, and a lot of it's about frank and how he's going to kill halo because its going to happen sooner then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back