Halo Fan Film: DVMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomshakra

Greetings all! I had posted the trailer for this movie I was involved in awhile back and we released it last weekend at Classic Gaming Fest in Austin, TX. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
well that's one way to put it, but I see a few things that need work one storm troopers in the woods wouldn't be white they would have stood out then the whole odst rushing out in the open not something they would do and why was their no snipers?

Thanks, ya'll - we made it just to have some fun and go run around in our armor. And when you consider that Star Wars happened "a long time ago in a galaxy far away" and the Halo Universe takes place in the year 25xx, we didn't really worry about technical details like white armor in a forest. I mean, it worked so well on Endor, right? Oh...wait. :p

on endor their snipers had a green and olvie armor. like this

th?id=HN.608004787685165640&pid=1.jpg

This was hilarious! I love the mix of the two worlds, and it was nice for you guys to let the 501st win for a little while, got to give them some hope you know. That being said I think Vader can hold his own, the troopers not so much though. I'm upset that I missed this at the classic game fest, I was there that day and intended to see it but instead I caught the tail end and got to get a few pictures of some awesome Spartans/ODSTs. I caught a bit of the photo shoot y'all had with someone from Assassin's Creed too that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back