Canadian regiment and canada armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squadleader56

Is there any people here up in Canada? cause i am and what's a good stereotype of us Canadians that can be made into armour?
Comment what you think!

Canadian here. But since I'm from Quebec, in my case it would more blue and white, with fleur-de-lis or something. But Idk... Checkout Stealth's Iron Patriot, it was red with a white mapple leaf. That's pretty much the way to go. If you check anything representing Canada, it's going to be red and white with mapple leaves.

From Ontario myself, and I agree a "standard" Canadian colour scheme would be red and white with a maple leaf shown prominently on the armour.

I like blackluc's Quebec variation with the blue and white with fleur-de-lis too, though. I guess the red and white could be country-wide, but with alternate colour schemes by province/region. EDIT: I guess that would make the Ontario colour scheme red, white and blue, given the provincial flag.

Speaking of Canadian regiments, I recently started a thread here wherein I began a dialogue with Art --> http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/42743-Canadian-Regiment(s)?p=712284#post712284

I am not sure this would need a full colour scheme either. Perhaps one shoulder plate could be dedicated to the Canadian colours, with the rest being free to do whatever. Could also have a reserved area for provincial/regional colours.

I like that idea, Clothar. Could be as simple as having one shoulder plate for the Canadian colours, and the other shoulder plate for the provincial/regional colours.

That would then leave the rest of the MJOLNIR armour sort of UNSC "standard", which would be whatever the builder/wearer would want. Personally, I'd go with MC green :D

You can always try to merge the armor with moose characteristics! That sounds weird now that I think of it...but no less entertaining.
Now this got me thinking.
If you're referring to Halo armor - what about a cross-over between a Gravity Hammer and a hockey stick, but those are extreme ideas. Color changes tends to be the best way to go for the most part.
But hey, if you feel creative, do what you'd like!

You mean, like a "Hockey Hammer" or "Gravity Stick"? :lol

That would certainly make for an interesting armour logo.

Pretty much. I think I was thinking on the extreme end of the spectrum. LOL
Speaking of extreme, I may just do a build of a life-sized 'hockey hammer' one day. Now that would be something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back