new to pepakura...and is there a file for the sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and girls

Just a quick Hello, and a quick request.

I discovered pepakura the other day totally by accident and am loving it :)

so far I have an ODST shoulder piece covered in resin drying in the garage and a shin guard in pieces on my dinning room table :)

while I build up the pieces of my suit id like a side project to come back to every now and again and really want to make a sniper rifle but I couldn't find a file for one, is there one about somewhere?

thanks in advance

Phil

Most weapons are made using the layered method using prices cut out from a reference photo that has been printed out life sized that is your best bet for doing the rifle

Thanks Colbs,

I need the weapon to be follow so I can mount a paintball marker inside.

Is it possible to make a GRP mould from a foam shape so I can then turn out a follow version of the foam shape??? Iv never worked with foam before but have done a fair bit of GRP stuff.

i think its so that people don't think that we learned to make weapons here and if we did the site may be shut down. best to do a plastic mould maybe or to do pepakura

Oh, c@@p, sorry
Can I ask why?
because it will make this site responsible for any damages or injury and it also isn't paintball certified and wouldn't be aloud on any fields of play anyway so even attempting to make something for pb would be a waste of time and money

What Colbs said and also because of the way it's made. Bondo and fiberglass splinters when it gets shot at with paintball or airsoft, it's very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back