Community Help Arma-3-the-eridanus-insurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirnaut

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/42602-Arma-3-the-eridanus-insurrection

hey 405th thedog88 here again with something a bit special i hope. in a previous post i introduced a
video game mod we are making based on halo for arma 3. we had an idea we would like to try and
pursue and due to the fact that the 405th is such a huge, if not the biggest, corner stone of the halo
fandom we would like to address you first.
we would like to represent the 405th in our game by adding in your unit logo but wait, we dont want to
stop there. we would like to find 3 to 6 of the best and most unique ODST armor sets you have and
re-create them as our in game character models. basically, put you in the game as the main characters!
we would recreate the most unique sets as close as we can and even use the owners name in game,
should he OR she want that.
we also would like to take it one step further and get together with the owners and see about getting
photoshoots organized of which we would use the photos for live-action promotional adds. if we get
crazy enough with it we would even consider doing some serious video shorts similar to how bungie
advertised their games.
why? well first off you guys being such a great community, it just makes sense to us. secondly, the
unique designs you have would make for great character depth in game and would allow the player to
follow the characters plot far better than just a normal ODST trooper. why only odst? well we are
addressing the part of the halo universe before spartans were around when UNSC was fighting innies
and nothing more.
all this being said i must, must, must add that it is a non profit game and must remain so in order for us
not to violate microsofts policy on making a halo mod. so all of the help we are asking for would have to
be voluntary instead of paid for.
if you are interested post your personal ODST armor and we will pick about 6 armor sets we will get in
game. once we pick the sets we will further contact you and what we will need then is detailed pictures
of the entire armor so we can get as close as possible. after that we will further discuss what capabilities
each individual has i.e. person is able to take high quality pictures of him in armor for "poster style"
advertising or person is able to create short videos in armor.
when im talking about short videos it would be nice if you had a little crew or a few friends that are
hobby film makers. i saw a few self made shorts on this forum so i hope im not too crazy for asking
about this. even if i can only get pictures, i figured its worth asking around for :)
i hope some of you are interested and join the fight against the innies, i promise it will be a fun little
projet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back