Pacific Regiment at VCON 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekGuardianDee

Jr Member
I know everyone is hyped about PAX right now, and probably not planning out any other cons right at the moment, but I wanted to plant a bug in your ear about VCON. This year's VCON is only 30 minutes from the BC/WA border crossings, and is themed Military Might. Visit www.vcon.ca for event details.
10517924_922725827743866_3075286225436508645_o.jpg

As I am the hospitality coordinator I had some Ideas about getting the hospitality suite 'Supported by the 405[SUP]th[/SUP] Pacific Regiment', but I will need to see if any of you are planning to come. Anyone willing to help out would be doing me a great service, putting out good vibes for the 405[SUP]th[/SUP] Pacific, and may be eligible for discounted VCON passes.

The main reason I am posting this now is that the hotel booking and online registration for the event (for discounted rates) closes on September 15[SUP]th[/SUP]. After that date you can still book your rooms at the hotel, but will not get the discounted event rate. You will also be able to get passes at the door, but the rate goes up for door passes as well. Here's the scoop; VCON 39 Room Booking Period EXTENDED to September 15!

I have posted a thread in the Conventions & Prop parties forums for all 405th members to peruse, but wanted to make sure the Pacific gets the full details for sure.

P.S. I may be posting some information regarding this on the Facebook pages, if you notice any cross postings, I apologize. I am just trying to get the message out there.

As I have school, I'll be unable to go. Have fun there for me.

Well I can appreciate that. Maybe next year.

I am going for all 3 days. We will get to meet in person... again! :)

That's great, make sure to stop by hospitality whenever you need to recharge.

You may want to ask @gliderx64 if anyone from Hood's Hellions is planning to head up.

Absolutely, thanks; and now that the hotel booking period has been extended they won't have to rush like mad fools to try to find a good room rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back