Lol I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban

Hey 405th my names is Kyle I live in the Midwest and was recently at wiz world Chicago with some of the Spartans
I'm currently working on my marine costume for youmacon iv finished my weapon carrying system I can't wait to hear from the rest of you guys

So I finally finished my weapons carrying rig I'm currently in love with it cause it makes carrying weapons so much easier and don't have to worry about some on taking them ... I don't know if the pictures are going to work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    770.8 KB · Views: 176
image.jpgThe gun connection

- - - Updated - - -

Ill post a video from Facebook later tonight

image.jpgSorry about poor light this is the back connection for the heavy gun

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgI don't know why this picture is upside down I do work all of this off my phone so it's a little unpredictable

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgThis is for pistols I know everything doesn't look like much I tried to make the rig and small and as effective as it could be so it's not super noticeable

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgDon't know why this one is up side down again phone

I looked just about everywhere in your mobile FB profile's image folders, but found very little in regards to what you have shown above, and no video. I would like to see what you have come up with, and comment on it, but it is difficult to do so. Have you tried uploading to YouTube?

Then you'll love going to YoumaCon this fall. Last year we had enough to get a photo of us as a banner on their site.

YoumaCon Banner.png

and that's not everyone that was there.

Funny you say that. I am going I wanted to get Andrew to make me a custom shoulder and shins from the cqc odst but he's a little busy

Damn it Fork... It's the Midwest Halo Regiment!!! Haha

I think I'm going to have to pass on Youmacon this time to recruit some new Spartans and Halo costumers for PAX East. ;)

EDIT: AHHHHHHHH THEY PUT ME IN THE COLONIAL REGIMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back