recon pepakura file problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you unzipped the files? You can only open these files in pepakura

• Metasequoia (mqo) (Recommended: Highest compatibility, Free version available.)
  • Wavefront (obj)
  • AutoCAD 3D (dxf)
  • 3DS Max (3ds)
  • Lightwave (lwo)
  • Binary/ASCII STL (stl)
  • Google Earth4 (kml, kmz)
  • Collada (dae)
  • pepakura file (.pdo)

in the file archive ive downloaded the halo 4 recon armour, however i cannot figure out how to open it in the pepakura viewer and when i try to it says there is an error. can anyone tell me how i can fix this?

here is the link to the files
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=428

did you unzip it first, if you did not use winzip or winrar to extract the contents. Then you can import the files to your 3d program of choice as these are the raw files only I believe. I maybe wrong as I have not downloaded these yet. The game content files are unworked 3d models only.

Arggg... you beat me rundown.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the file archive ive downloaded the halo 4 recon armour, however i cannot figure out how to open it in the pepakura viewer and when i try to it says there is an error. can anyone tell me how i can fix this?

here is the link to the files
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=428

have you unzipped the files? You can only open these files in pepakura

• Metasequoia (mqo) (Recommended: Highest compatibility, Free version available.)
  • Wavefront (obj)
  • AutoCAD 3D (dxf)
  • 3DS Max (3ds)
  • Lightwave (lwo)
  • Binary/ASCII STL (stl)
  • Google Earth4 (kml, kmz)
  • Collada (dae)
  • pepakura file (.pdo)
These formats can only be opened with Pepakura Designer, not Pepakura Viewer, like the OP mentioned in his post. The Viewer will only open .pdo files and nothing else. The ones in the link that the OP included are .obj files, hence can only be opened with Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back