pepakura files for classic enclave armor from fallout 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

westley72

So I am finally done with my pep file for the mk II, it took me about 6 months to unfold and scale it to my body type learning pepakura took some work but its fill's good to finally start building the Mk II. I probably finish the pep work in about two weeks. I also unfolded a enclave remnant armor helmet.Basically I am making all my favorite armor from fallout,I could never did it with out the 405th.com and YouTube think you 405th

I know it's super rude to reply to a thread this late, but I've been looking for a remnant helmet pdf everywhere and I can't find one at all. Would you still happen to have yours?

I know it's super rude to reply to a thread this late, but I've been looking for a remnant helmet pdf everywhere and I can't find one at all. Would you still happen to have yours?

When you come across an old thread like this that contains information you might need, try sending the original maker of the thread a private message... it's far more forum-friendly than necropost posting :) . If you click on the user's name next to their post, there should be a "private message" option on their profile.

When you come across an old thread like this that contains information you might need, try sending the original maker of the thread a private message... it's far more forum-friendly than necropost posting :) . If you click on the user's name next to their post, there should be a "private message" option on their profile.

If a thread has not had any fresh post activity for lets say 6 months, an auto "thread locked" time out system would work wonders to prevent necoposting.

If a thread has not had any fresh post activity for lets say 6 months, an auto "thread locked" time out system would work wonders to prevent necoposting.

I love the idea, though it would be ideal if the original maker of the thread could bump it back to life with new updates. That way they wouldn't have to restart their entire build thread if they had to take an extended break for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back