Utah is looking lonely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyHalo117

I know there are quite a few people in the Provo/Salt Lake areas alone that are active members of the 405th Infantry Division, so I looked in the Southwestern community, and it doesnt seem to include Utah as a Southwest state. In fact, no regiments include Utah at all. Id love to get some organization of things going in Utah. I know a Youtuber who is based in Utah and does Halo stuff in Southern Utah, and we could really do with an addition of Utah to the Southwestern Regiment.

Please add/modify the Southwestern Regiment to include Utah, so theres more events (Salt Lake Comic-Con, Onion Days, and many more) that can be organized for our fellow Infantry in the Deseret State as well! Utah needs love too!

Thanks. And let me know if youre in Utah too! Im thinking of putting some things together myself!

-KirbyHalo out!-

(Soon to be Mr. BaconHawk)

I believe Utah has been placed in the Mountain Regiment. I just don't think anyone has really rallied the mountain regiment yet. I could be wrong...

Upvote 0
Yeah i think some members are trying to get the Mountain Regiment going, and once they do then we can be part of it :)
Im in NV lol
Ill then get my tag switched to Mountain

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back