Opportunity for WASHINGTON DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Okay Gang, I have a unique opportunity for one lucky suit builder to have their suit of armor displayed at the Architectural Awards Ceremony and Private Reception for the new Washington DC Sci-Fi Museum to be held in Washington DC. on September 25 at 6:00pm. The Executive Director of the Sci-Fi Museum, Greg Viggiano, has tasked me with finding a fan built suit for display. This will include your attendance to this "invitation only" event.
The suit must be a complete, high quality suit which can be mounted on a mannequin for the event. (you may bring your own stand) You will get a chance to talk with investors, board members, and attendees and answer questions about how you built it, etc.
Like you have to twist our arms to do that...
If you are interested and live in the VA/DC/MD area message me with 12 or more pictures of your suit with close ups and your contact information.
I will be reviewing them with the Director of the Sci-Fi Museum next Friday for approvals.
http://www.museumofsciencefiction.org/

thanks,
Tom Cass

Full thread is HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about 30 minutes from DC but unfortunately my suit won't be done in time. That would be awesome though.

Dang, I would totally do this if mine wasn't the basis version on the Rubies suit. :( Nutz

It'd be a 6 hour drive for me.. I'd be up for it but I think the travel costs would be a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back