Project HFOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPOMendez

Hello all!

I am thinking about starting a big project, and i need help.

I want to make an animation series, set within the Halo universe.
Unfortunatly, my drawing, nor animation skills are anywhere near good enough for this task.

I am hoping that the Halo community is willing to help on this project, and hopefully we will be able to contribute to the ever expanding Halo Universe.
I am specifically looking for animators.

The project will be known as Project HFOR, to prevent others from stealing the idea.

I am looking forward to the reactions.

More info available per request.

Sincerely,

CPOMendez

I think its a good idea, my immediate reaction is rooster teeth but they already have red vs blue..... hopefully someone here can help more than me but i think its a good idea

Thank you ^^ I preffered it to be a little more like halo legends, and it will a tell a story before all the current halo games.

Thank you ^^ I preffered it to be a little more like halo legends, and it will a tell a story before all the current halo games.

actually, you would have to talk to microsoft or 343 as they own halo and if you do it without permission you could get sued for copyright, even rooster teeth and he guys wh made halo legends had to get permission (although i think rooster teeth had to ask permission after they gained popularity). Also a think you might want to consider is talking to rooster teeth as they do red vs blue or to talk to one of their employees, monty oum as he did the cgi and is doing rwby which is an anime style that halo legends was and what you want. but you still have to talk to microsoft because we don't want to see you sued.

actually, you would have to talk to microsoft or 343 as they own halo and if you do it without permission you could get sued for copyright, even rooster teeth and he guys wh made halo legends had to get permission (although i think rooster teeth had to ask permission after they gained popularity). Also a think you might want to consider is talking to rooster teeth as they do red vs blue or to talk to one of their employees, monty oum as he did the cgi and is doing rwby which is an anime style that halo legends was and what you want. but you still have to talk to microsoft because we don't want to see you sued.

Agreed, it wouldn't be an ideal situation to get seud. I shall try to cantact RT and Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back