Hi there, looking for some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechanicKid

Hi, name is Deric. I have had a fascination with the costuming you guys put together for the Halo-verse and I've been wanting to try my hand at it. No stranger to working with plastics, polymers, glue, resin and whatnot and I have a fairly good hand at origami. What I am looking for is a printable file for the Emile Helmet from Halo reach. I downloaded the .OBJ but cannot seem to get my hands on a viewer, much less the file needed to print and begin construction. Any help, advice or files would be greatly appreciated!

First you will need to download Pepakura Designer its free to download but in order to save any progress you have with any pep files you need to buy a key thats around $30 Here
theres two files of EVA helm witch is what Emile uses only difference is the skull thats etched into the visor in the file database Here

you will probably need to resize the helm thats why ya need designer, viewer will not let you resize any pep files, as i said you can still download designer and use it but you cant use the option to save your work, so make sure you write down the measurements you came up with somewhere, or spend the money when ya got it to buy a key for it.

^^^ Designer is not needed to resize models, that can be done in pepakura viewer. True, you cant save, but you only have to alter one number of the scale, which is not hard to keep track of while trying to size a model.....especially not worth the $30 unless you are drastically altering a model.

That being said, welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back