new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

klown5ive

Hello all! I'd just like to say I'm a new member with previous costuming experience ranging from starwars (mandalorian mercs) to post apocalyptic. Now I'm lookin to get into some halo stuff, more appropriately an odst oriented build. Any advice/help is much appreciated. I have a few questions if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction
Are there any vendors whom actually sell full armor pieces
Is there anyone whom makes helmets for an odst? (I know headshot props because of the mercs)
What is used for an under suit

Again thanks to all for everything and I hope to meet some of you soon.

ODST Helmet... seek out Mr. Bradley... As for undersuits, you'll see it range from simple underarmor, to dyeprinted lycra suits, to even folks who are constructing their own undersuits from foam and rubber... so its all up to you and your imagination how to go about it.

And welcome, use that search bar ALOT, it is a treasure trove of info!

ODST Helmet... seek out Mr. Bradley... As for undersuits, you'll see it range from simple underarmor, to dyeprinted lycra suits, to even folks who are constructing their own undersuits from foam and rubber... so its all up to you and your imagination how to go about it.

And welcome, use that search bar ALOT, it is a treasure trove of info!

Thanks alot for your reply kind sir. I'll begin my search into this new world very soon. I just wanted some quick answers for small questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back