The difference between Halo and Destiny, CLEARLY defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen it before, still better than the alternate "Destiny is Fabulous" version.

"I'm not a robot
without emotion
I'm not what you see.
I've come to help you
with your problems
so we can be free.

I'm not a hero!
I'm not a savior!
Forget what you know.
I'm just a man whose
circumstances
went beyond his control."

A bucket of Dibs to whoever gets the reference.

In all seriousness, though, I guess I do tend to come off a bit dry, don't I? It's not that I'm emotionless, I just tend to fall into "lecture mode" all too easily when I'm online. Sort of a habitual defense mechanism in some ways, but also a bit of a "courtesy" of sorts in that when I'm not dry, I tend to be very sarcastic and blunt to the point of coming across rather scathing and harsh, which is no more intentional than the "emotionless" vibe. Just tends to be the way it comes out.

And Fox, are you talking about campaign maps, or multiplayer? I've only stepped foot in the Crucible maybe three times, all of which during the Beta, but the maps I saw were decent sized (on the large end of the "medium maps" by Halo standards), at least for that gametype. Campaign, honestly I think Destiny's maps only seem small because you can instantly summon a speed bike to zip right through them, and you have unlimited sprint, which also can play a much bigger role in the perception of size than you might realize. Personally I'm glad the maps aren't larger in the campaign/patrol, especially when I pick up a beacon that sends me to the other end of the sandbox.

Mr. Roboto!
"I'm not a robot
without emotion
I'm not what you see.
I've come to help you
with your problems
so we can be free.

I'm not a hero!
I'm not a savior!
Forget what you know.
I'm just a man whose
circumstances
went beyond his control."

A bucket of Dibs to whoever gets the reference.

In all seriousness, though, I guess I do tend to come off a bit dry, don't I? It's not that I'm emotionless, I just tend to fall into "lecture mode" all too easily when I'm online. Sort of a habitual defense mechanism in some ways, but also a bit of a "courtesy" of sorts in that when I'm not dry, I tend to be very sarcastic and blunt to the point of coming across rather scathing and harsh, which is no more intentional than the "emotionless" vibe. Just tends to be the way it comes out.

And Fox, are you talking about campaign maps, or multiplayer? I've only stepped foot in the Crucible maybe three times, all of which during the Beta, but the maps I saw were decent sized (on the large end of the "medium maps" by Halo standards), at least for that gametype. Campaign, honestly I think Destiny's maps only seem small because you can instantly summon a speed bike to zip right through them, and you have unlimited sprint, which also can play a much bigger role in the perception of size than you might realize. Personally I'm glad the maps aren't larger in the campaign/patrol, especially when I pick up a beacon that sends me to the other end of the sandbox.

Mr. Roboto!

08745610000_20100327080207900?hei=185&wid=185&op_sharpen=1&qlt=85.jpg

Attachments

• 08745610000_20100327080207900?hei=185&wid=185&op_sharpen=1&qlt=85.jpg
    08745610000_20100327080207900?hei=185&wid=185&op_sharpen=1&qlt=85.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 237
Seen it before, still better than the alternate "Destiny is Fabulous" version.

Definitely agree with that, Zaff. Wasn't a fan of the fabulous version. This one was very funny, at least :)

I liked the comparison "chart". Yeah, there are absolutely no similarities whatsoever :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back