Can we get an European Regiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirou

Member DIN
S264
Hello guys I made this thread to ask if there is a possibility to have an European Regiment because some of us aren't from America and UK. And also here we have a lots of conventions and expos so if we have a regiment it will be easier for us to meet each others in Cons or make some events with our armors.

So what do you think guys?? Is there any possiblity??

I like the idea, even if I live distant from everything (in Sicily) and it will be hard for me to join some European comicon...but I'm in!

Upvote 0
I like the idea, even if I live distant from everything (in Sicily) and it will be hard for me to join some European comicon...but I'm in!

if art does its going to be sectioned off like morkar said the driving would be too much.

Cool so we can section it like the US regiments right? Something like Atlantic regiment, mediterranean, central europe, etc.

Upvote 0
I would start with a whole European regiment...then, if we see that there is a large number of participants for some part of Europe, we can do a separate regiment...

Upvote 0
I would start with a whole European regiment...then, if we see that there is a large number of participants for some part of Europe, we can do a separate regiment...

Yeah that's also a good idea
What do you think Art Andrews , can we??

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I'd recommend starting off with a general European regiment first, too. I had it in mind to break-down the Canadian regiment into various regions like the US, but realized given the low number of active Canadian 405th members there wouldn't be any point right now. So, we just had a general Canadian regiment set up instead. Like morkar said, first see how many participants you'll have within the regiment before dividing it up.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone! If some of you are still interested in this, the time is now. Please send me a message about officially forming a European Regiment. Thanks!

Upvote 0
http://www.405th.com/f23/updates-405th-2015-all-please-read-44153/

YES WE CAN HAZ>
we are getting one yay.

we are now looking for moderators and people to help set up shop.
i already filled out all the forms.
Need to make a logo, and a facebook group, and more importently just get the word out!

Great news!
I´ll share it on my facebook page since there are some 405th members there and it might attract some new people too.
Facebook - You mean a group or page? (Sorry for asking) In my opinion a page would be way better. Here I made a group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/355037168016854/ It´s currently set on public, but I´ll switch it to closed later.
Moderators - I could do that, I don´t know the criteria for being one - in the EU reg.

Pat-

Upvote 0
nintendstroid for the form you filled out, we do need a listing of as many EU users names as possible for the regiment. Until you have 10 we can't quite classify you as a Regiment. Each regiment has until the end of this year though to get at least 25 members to keep their classifications as regiments.

Upvote 0
nintendstroid for the form you filled out, we do need a listing of as many EU users names as possible for the regiment. Until you have 10 we can't quite classify you as a Regiment. Each regiment has until the end of this year though to get at least 25 members to keep their classifications as regiments.

Thanks for the info! We are currently rounding up every EU member we can find.

Pat-

Upvote 0
Also withyour facebook pages, and/or group, we will need admin right to them as well. When you have them set up, if you could pm me with their location and then add me and the other staff from here as admins.

Upvote 0
For this round all Regiments are on probation technically while we get members made official etc. so I'm not TOO worried about the numbers at this moment. However, do keep in mind that you're going to need the required numbers to stay a Regiment by the start of next year so the closer you can get now, the better it is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back